Meeting My Captor

I didn't originally plan to update every day, but I am sitting in a salon waiting for my hair to dye.
I hope you all enjoy the content.
Happy Mother's Day!!!!! :)

After I dressed I gave myself one last look in the mirror. 'I look gorgeous.' I thought. ' How can someone be so rich to own all of this.' I turned away and headed towards the still open door, peeked my head out and steeped into the hallway.

It was long and beautifully decorated with lights and paintings. A grand staircase was at the end. I looked out over a cozy large and almost castle-like living room with large couches and various tables.' This must be a mansion. Of course (y/n) it's a mansion what else would it be.

Someone was on the couch. He was staring lazily at a book while drinking out of a mug.

"Hello (y/n). How have you been? You've been passed out for a long time. How was your sleep?"

"You kidnap me, hurt me and then ask me how well I slept! What is wrong with you!"' How can he just say that so leisurely after all he's done!'

" Now just think about this. Yes, I kidnapped you but I..."

"But I what!"

"But I gave you this lovely home to stay in, that fashionable outfit you have on. Not to mention all the food I have prepared for you."

"Food, what food?"

"Over there."

The man pointed to the dining room where two places were set with all types of breakfast treats.

"Go on ahead and pick out a mug from the top cabinet on the right in the kitchen."

Darks Pov.

I had told her to pick out a mug. I had prepared one for her that I hope she would like. *Picture above* I also had to make sure her clothes were tailored perfectly. No one should have to be uncomfortable. And I made sure to have a wide selection of products and food. I also picked up her valuables on the way.

(y/n) means everything me. So I have to have her. Even if that means keeping (y/n) here forever.