Getting Acquainted

(y/n)'s pov.

'Ok, I guess I'll get a cup or whatever. How is he so calm about this? I should just probably do what he says. If I don't who knows what Dark might do to me. I also still can't believe he exists. It has to be someone else, right?'

I go to the cabinet as instructed. The kitchen looked almost identical to the bathroom except for the floors, that were a light wooden brown. The wood spread all over the bottom floor of the building. A big bar island with a sink was in the middle.

I opened the cabinet and took the funny looking mug out. It's goofy eyes and mustache made me smile. Dark must have known the because he spoke up.

"So do you like my surprise? I went through a lot of trouble to get that for you (y/n)."

"Uh... Thank you, Dark uh... Mr. Dark or uh... Darkiplier..."

"Dark is just fine." He replied.

"Well thank you, Dark." I said quietly ' I still have questions as to why he did this. If he wanted to take me away then why take care of me? I was better off in my old house. And also how does he know my name! I have never met Mark in real life not to mention a celestial being.'

Dark's pov.

'(y/n) looks honestly confused. She deserves an explanation.'

"So, (y/n), what do you say we head out to the back yard to have some tea. You go on ahead and pick us out a spot wherever you like. I'll bring hot water and tea bags."

"Ok" '(y/n) went out the sliding glass door and into the vast acres. I doubt she has ever been in a yard like this nor had she ever thought that a kind of place like that would be here.'

Narrator's pov.

Exiting the kitchen (y/n) looked side to side. The kitchen was to the left of the stairs and only one story tall. In the kitchen to the left was a small sitting room. And to the right was a large dining hall. Straight ahead was the large glass frames that (y/n) had to push open revealing the yard.

The trees were ginormous and the air was crisp. Many crafted bushes were circled around a gazebo which on looked a small koi fish pond with water lilies growing in it. The patio she was standing on was cobblestone. And off to the right was a wood and iron bar table. Some birds flew overhead and squirrels dashed up and down a tree with a swing.

(y/n)'s pov.

Squirrels. What a coincidence." I muttered. I set my mug down on the table and sat down to admire the beautiful day.