A Mansion to Explore

(f/a) = favorite artist

(f/s) = favorite song

(y/n)'s pov.

I woke up from my dream. ''It does seem like that might have been Dark who saved me that day. I can't be sure. Not only that but I probably should make an effort to keep myself calm and relaxed before I try to continue to address the problem.''

I stood up in the cool breeze and strode along around the yard. The treehouse was huge. Much bigger than the one I had as a kid. A lot more professional too. There was a narrow staircase leading up about twelve feet. *Idk how tall that is in meters.* It was in an old mighty oak tree.

I made my way up the stairs. There was a balcony surrounding the entire house. In front of me was a medium-sized oak door. Around it was beautiful opaque carved glass with roses. Various pots filled with flowers were scattered around on the ground and hanging from the awning above me.

I took a seat on the bench that sat on the side of the treehouse balcony. "It feels so nice up here. It's like nothing matters but the present." I thought to myself.

After sitting and admiring the view from above, I made my way to the back of the porch and found that a huge glass sliding door. I slid it open and walked inside. There were several seating areas. One, in particular, was hanging from the big oak tree branch in the middle.

I took a seat, and spun around. There was a small table and two chairs through the window on the other exterior side of the building. There was even a small kitchenette on the inside. This had a coffee maker and a small toaster oven. There were various decorations on floating shelves with hooks underneath holding cooking utensils.

There was also a setting place with modern cushions and bean bags. The same festival lights that were at the gazebo were hung around the room.

I got up and hummed a tune while searched the cabinets for something to cook. I found things to make a flatbread BLT sandwich.
I took it outside to the seating area and ate it.

There was a radio with some CDs beside it on the ground. It happens to be (f/a)'s album. I played the track and hummed every song by heart when I could because I was eating.

It was about 8 o'clock by the end of the album playing on repeat, and me eating a second sandwich. I got up and put my plate in the sink. As I was washing it, the lights automatically turned on. The mood was set and the sky was beautiful.

I walked back to the mansion, now called home slowly. During that moment I felt like I was in Paris.

When I walked in I was expecting to hear "Where have you been!" from Dark, but there was no response.

'He must be in his room. It's good that he isn't here. Now I can do whatever I want. He probably would get mad at me for being down here without his permission, but if he cares enough to treat me this nice then he wouldn't hurt me.'

I tip-toed into the lounge. It was pretty and soft looking. So many fabrics hung down from the many surfaces of the windows, shelves, couches and other items.

I went over to the bookshelf and looked for cookbooks. I was still hungry even after being serenaded by (f/a)'s voice while eating a BLT. One of the cookbooks were for snacks so I used that one instead of the one that is 457 pages long.

I then paced back into the kitchen. I put on an apron and a fancy hat that I saw when I turned on the lights. I will be making my favorite snack to eat. *®JunsKitchen Video above* It took a while but it was finished. A delicious yogurt snack with dry ice that I found at the back of the freezer floating out the top of the bowl.

'It is always so delicious every time I eat it.' I thought to myself. I took it upstairs and set it on my counter. I took off my shoes and jewelry and then my dress. They were replaced with some simple purple and white plaid pajamas. I brushed my hair and put it up in a neat side bun.

I made my way over to the bed, taking my yogurt with me. My phone was on my side table charging along with my headphones. I took them and turned on Markiplier's new Don't Escape: Four Days in the Wilderness video.

After a while when the video was over I took my empty bowl to the kitchen. Dark was in the living room asleep on the corner love seat. I carefully stepped across to the sink and put my bowl in it.

Later that night, I could barely sleep. I was tired but my mind had so many things to think about and rationalize. I felt a presence from the doorway. It was coming closer. It touched my hand and my mind calmed down. The touch was cold and powerful. But somehow made me fall asleep.