A Talk About Why

(y/n)'s pov.

Soon after I sat down he came out with a jug of hot water, tea bags, and some Splenda and Sweeten' Low.*Cold or hot we southerners love our tea!* He sat down and placed the items on the table.

"There," he said, " which one would you like? I recommend this Earl Gray to wake you up. Later on, we could have Peach Teavana.

"Sure" I guessed.

"Perfect" He opened the packets and placed them inside the mugs and then added hot water and Sweeten' Low. "Do you prefer Splenda?" He asked.

"No, I prefer the other."...pause...
"How are you not taking things seriously."

"Now what do you mean by that."

'He should know why.' " Going back to earlier when you kidnapped me. Does that have no effect on you emotionally?"

"It does, in fact, hurt me emotionally because you don't remember me." He cocked his head to the side and I saw a hint of sadness. Soon it was gone.

"Why would I know you in the first place?"

" I guess you wouldn't remember. When did you start watching markiplier?"

"Uh... About two years ago. Why?"

"You are sure you have no memory of me and you." He looked anxious now.

'Was I supposed to remember him?' "Yes," I said " I'm sure"

He drew in his breath and calmly said for me to just explore the garden once I finished my tea. He took his mug and went back into the house.

I decided to take the opportunity and explore the gazebo. It had a high redwood roof with lights * in the picture above* hanging down from it. There were wooden benches attached to the railing seating around the edge. Pillows of many colors were placed carefully.

I was so tired after all that happened. It was only around eleven o'clock and I still went back to sleep. Little did I know that the dream I had would soon wake me.

I know, the short chapter. I had to make it short because it would have kept going on and on forever. Next chapter (coming tomorrow) will be a flashback for where they meet previously.
OHHHHH THE MYSTERY!!!! ;)

Until We Escape (Darkiplier x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara