Taken

This chapter is going to have a lot of room descriptions so just bear with me. ;)

Dark's pov.

'That's just the surface to how much I love her. Everything about her is so gorgeous.'

"Now I wish we could stay longer in this lovely home but I'm afraid we have to go now. I have to be back by the time Mark wakes up or I'll be in a lot of trouble."

"No! Let me go!" My arms were caught by an invisible force and my legs bound together too. My breath slowly seeped away and my vision turned to black.

(y/n) pov.

*Everything is viewed while sitting on the bed*

When I woke up I was in a lavishly decorated bedroom. The walls were white and a large window with sage green curtains hung to the right on the wall. The door to the left was cracked slightly revealing a long hallway. In front of me stood a white vanity with an outfit laying there. I looked at the gorgeous silk dress that lay before me and then looked at myself in the mirror. *Outfit above*

I was still in my dirty clothes so I went to take a shower. The bathroom door is on the same wall as the partially open bedroom door. In between the doors is a small dark wooden table. My phone purse and various other important belongings lay strong next to it along with a potted succulent.

I pushed the bathroom door open and saw a large mirror with large lights attached to the wall hanging above it. There was only one sink. On the granite counter. There were many bottles and containers of the finest beauty products and makeup surrounding it. I looked under the dark wooden cabinets and saw a few bathroom necessities such as a plunger and cleaning supplies.

Over to the left was an open door leading to a small private toilet room. On the right of the sink was a shelf logged in the wall that held towels and rags. The bathtub was huge. It was made of multiple types of smoothed out stone. It has a shower head that at first looked like a strainer protruding from the ceiling. The tub was also filled with tiny jets.

It felt good to dip into the hot water. I needed to recollect my thoughts and find out where I was. 'Wait, where am I? And why did I think that it was a good idea to take a bath in a strangers house!' Sometimes I amaze myself with my stupidity. 'Whatever. It's no use getting out now.' I was too tired anyway.

Previously I had grabbed some shampoo, conditioner, and soap. They were all the best brands.
* I don't know who these brands are. Makeup your own* The jets made it even more luxurious.

After I got out, I went over and slipped on the dress. It fit me so well I didn't even feel like I had clothes on. Some stockings and traditional black heal were on the floor beside me. Once again I don't know how they fit me so well? On the vanity, an exquisite jewelry box sat to the side. When I looked in it, all of the pretty stones and jewels flashed at me. I decided on a simple, what I thought was a diamond necklace and a matching bracelet, and also the ring mother gave me for Valentines Day.

Thank you guys for the support. It has been so wonderful to see the views go up. I actually started crying in school. Lol. I do promise that next time there will be more pov. changes and dialogue.