Part 2

Harry POV

My head still can't wrap up the fact that she is here. Its been five fucking years since she left, five tormenting years I've tried to survive. I shouldn't feel this way, I should not let myself be back to that lost puppy I was when she moved to New York for college. Hell, I shouldn't have come if I knew she'll be here. I was miserable when she left, as pathetic as it may seem but she took my life with her. Its like living in paralysis, where only half of your body is functioning. Slowly I started to rebuild myself, glued every parts that were broken. Like a jigsaw puzzle, I tried to match every piece to complete me. To start anew, but the wall I built to protect myself is shaking, threatening to fall. I can't let that happen. I'm stronger now. I'm damn Harry Styles for fuck sake. I could get any girl I want. Supermodels, celebrities name it, I can get them crawling in the bed with me, screaming my name. Easy. She's just Paige, a nobody. But this nobody holds my heart in her palms.

"Honey, take your seat so we could eat." mom broke my thoughts. I must have been standing for a while. "I'm glad everyone's here." mom continued as I manage to sit across her. I can feel Paige tense but she doesn't look at me.

"Its good you're not busy boy"dad said patting my shoulder. Well, if only I know you have an unwanted guest I should have excused myself tonight, I said to myself.

"One direction's keeping you from us hon." mom said as she put some food in my plate. Being part of One Direction was a dream, I work my ass off to be where I am now. The fame, money and luxury that comes with it was not just to prove to myself that I can be better, but also to prove to her that I can be more than just a baker.

"Atleast they never let me down mom." I say keeping my eyes on her. Paige left me because I was nothing. She was smart and ambitious but after I confess to her how I feel I thought she would stay, we were so good together and I know we're more than friends but just afraid to have labels. But she left, without even saying goodbye.

I started to eat, the food looks appetizing but it tastes like shit. I don't know if its my mom's cooking or her infront of me.

"You still know each other right?" dad said. Maybe he noticed our lack of communication.

I wait for her to say something but she's silent. When she finally looks up, our eyes met. Those fucking eyes that have haunt me for five years. My dreams of her couldn't do justice of how beautiful she is. She's changed somehow, she looks stronger now. Her eyes full of messages that I think she wants to relay to me but I got nothing.

I admit I'm weak, so weak for her. I can't let one look ruin me,then she smiled. It took everything I have to stop myself from smiling back. I shouldn't give in. Not a chance Paige, I say to myself. I should play cool.

"Of course, how can I possibly forget Paige." I said sarcastically. "How's New York? New York right? I barely remember." I lied coz everything's fucking clear to me.

"Yeah, New York's good" she answered. I don't know if I heard it right but she sounded hurt.

"What brings you back to London?"I ask trying to remind her she left. She fucking left me. Paige didn't respond nor look at me. She stared on her plate trying to ignore me, but I won't let her get away this time.

"I don't think London's good for you. That's why you left remember? coz here" I say waving my hands around us "was never enough and will never be"there I said it.

"Harry!" mom tried to stop me.

"What? I was just stating facts."

"You dont have to be rude" she warned me. I know I am but I'm just pissed.

"No, its okay. I think I should go anyway." Paige said as she walk to the door. I heard my mom mumble something but I don't care. The people left in the table look at me, waiting for me to do something.