|4|~The Brother Hood~

King Cyrus POV.
Unedited.

423 Park Ave, New York NY
Cyrus Penthouse.

"The bitch got me good," hisses Xander, sounding like a little bitch as Jasmine cleans his wound. The Luna bitch Mecca got his ass good alright, leaving one long and bloody claw mark behind on the left side of his face. We are currently inside one of the many lounge areas at my penthouse.

The Luna Bitch Mecca somehow managed to break free from her chains and attack Xander on the way from the airport, which is strange as fuck. The bitch shouldn't even have the strength to lift her head, let alone attack one of us.

Nicklaus and I have been doing pretty well at keeping her weak. We have starved her to death, made sure she stayed dehydrated and shot her ass up with lethal amounts of silver.

The bitch should have been dead in my opinion.

"Don't be a pussy," I joke, taking another sip of my drink. Jasmine's blood tastes better than whiskey as it touches the back of my throat. That is one of the reasons why she is my chosen whore. The taste of her blood makes my dick twitch.

"Pussy," Xander responds, once again, flinching like a little bitch. Jasmine's hands tremble as she continues to clean his wound. All of the slaves tremble when they are in the presence of the Hearted King, for good reason too. "How about you allow one of the mutts to sink their claws into you and tell me how it feels?" Xander spits, sounding more and more like a little bitch.

"Nope! That's not going to happen." I inform while placing my glass of blood back down on the table.

"Those mutts will never have the chance to get their filthy paws on me."

"Those mutts' balls are growing bigger by the second," hisses Nicklaus from the other side of the room, as he paces back in fourth. His monster is present. For further elaboration, he is beyond pissed. He has been pacing back and forth ever since he laid eyes on his brother's face. We are most certainly having some fun today. The werewolf species will be extinct by tomorrow if we have it our way.

Our conversation is interrupted as the sound of two heartbeats hits my sensitive ears. The three of us turn our heads in the direction of the door.

"You may enter," I instruct before one of the humans has the chance to knock.

The door swings open and reveals two slave girls, walking in with trays of food. Their eyes are averted, well-trained, and well-behaved. Their hearts are beating fast as hell with their little scared asses. One of the slave's names is Abigail, she is one of my best slaves. I've been very tempted to get rid of Jasmine and claim the girl as my chosen on more than one accusation.

She's a tiny but sexy little thing with those bright blue eyes of hers, and that strawberry blond hair of hers. She is extremely well-mannered and shy, which is a plus in my book.

There is something about a shy woman that excites the monster that resigns inside of me.

In other words, the human girl can get it anytime she wants. That's another thing that I like about this human. She doesn't just throw herself at the vampires around here, like the other humans. If anything, she tries her best to avoid us. Maybe, I should just kick Jasmine to the curve and claim her as my Chosen.

The other human comes into view as she lays the occupants of her tray directly in front of me with shaky fingers. She is a short-haired, brown-eyed human with pale skin. Compared to Abigail she is rather plain in my opinion.

Usually, I wouldn't spare any of my slaves a single glance, but this particular human is the slave boy that Nicklaus almost drained little slave buddy if I'm not mistaken. Oh, that reminds me.