Chapter 2

*Picture of Gregory*

Julia's POV

I woke up to a beautiful morning, the sun was shining beautiful across the room and I knew it was going to be a good day
I just hope Gregory has gotten the idea of me in any form of uniform out of his head
I moved so that I was sitting at the edge of the bed and my leg dangled at the side of the bed.
I soon got up and was off to the my daily routine
I took a shower, and went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and pack a sandwich for Chantal's lunch.
.......
By 7:30, I had made breakfast, packed Chantal's lunch and I had Chantal ready for school. I left her downstairs eating her breakfast and went upstairs to check on Gregory.
When I walked into our bedroom, I saw him all dressed up in a navy blue button up shirt and black pants. I've seen him dress like this almost everyday but I still can't help but stare at how perfectly he fits in it and how handsome he is.
I walked over to him and greeted him a good morning with a kiss, he kissed me back slowly but passionately. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes
"I wish I didn't have to go to work, there are so many things I could have you do" he said
"I know, I wish you could stay too. I would do anything you would have me do....well, except getting in any kind of uniform" I said and he frowned before saying " Why won't you just wear it, it won't bite you, will it???"
"Gregory, its a beautiful day lets not start it off like this. Just drop it, I won't be wearing any uniform." I stated and he looked at me like I had just given him a death sentence but I shrugged it off and continued "Chantal is all ready for school, I left her eating breakfast, will you drop her off at school or should I?"
"I'll just have a quick breakfast and drop her off on my way to work" he stated
"Okay, then, we better get going we don't want to be late" I said and we both left the room.
.......
It's almost noon, I've been working from home since I had Chantal, because that was convenient. I worked a Publishing Company and I wasn't a bad writer myself. Gregory was a very good doctor. We both had well paying jobs and didn't lack anything. We were always a happy family, Gregory and I always worked out our problems like mature and civilized people.
Well, up until, he got this stupid idea that our sex life needed spicing up.
Hopefully, he got that sick idea out of his head after last night.

Gregory's POV

I arrived at work 14 minutes early and decided to go through some of my patients' records.
I was going through them when, someone barged into my office and I immediately knew who it was
"Hey, doc, could you stop what you are doing and come with me?" Diego asked
I replied with a simple "no" which he did not take for an answer. "Come on, Greg, we have 10 minutes to grab coffee and chat, stop working for 10 god damn minutes" he said, to which I said "no"
"Okay, you lost Mr. Nice Guy. Now get up and leave with me or you know what's coming" I knew exactly what was coming, he was going to post a picture he had of my reaction after a prank he pulled. I can't let that happen so, I have to give in to him
"Alright, alright, I'm coming" I said then sent him a glare.
He chuckled "You are always such a killjoy at work, lighten up a bit man"
"Lets just go and you better make sure I get back to my office by 9:30" I stated
"Okay, now lets get your mind off of work"
......
I arrived at my office at 9:36, Diego had given details on how he spent his night at an hotel with some girl he just met. He says she had to have gone to "Sex School", if such a thing existed.
He told me all about how she wore a sexy uniform without him even asking her. I really wish Julia would even consider doing these kind of things for me.
.......
I had a new patient at the end of the day, who had tried to commit suicide because her boyfriend duped her. I kept thinking why a person would want to take her own life just because her boyfriend fucked up. Her name is Celine, I did some research and found out that she had a very successful company and was a young millionaire.