Epilogue: Arceus' Journal

Day 3

It's officially been three days since I locked Y/n in the Distortion World. The world I had intended to only use as a counter-balance for the regular world, now being used as a prison for my brother.

It feels... lonely. While I am not truly lonely, receiving constant visits from my children and niece keep me from turning to my 10,000 piece puzzle, without Y/n here... there's something missing.

Perhaps it's the fact that I now have no one I can speak to of the old days. Y/n was truly the only one who understood what it was like, floating through the nothingness that was our world.

Our world. It feels strange to write that, after what I said to Y/n. I had wrongly called it "MY world", as if I was the only one to build this world and all its inhabitants.

It would appear that my niece has decided to make an unexpected appearance, so I must go. I shall leave this entry here, perhaps I shall continue my thoughts another time.

Year 1, Day 322

My, it has been much to long since I last wrote my thoughts in this book, longer than I would've liked.

It has developed among some of the legendaries that Y/n has always been a thorn in the side of my progress. While that has never been the case, he was always more of a neutral presence until the existence of humans became a factor, I refuse to interfere.

By allowing the legendaries to believe their own rumors, I lessen the chances that someone will run the risk of freeing Y/n from his prison.

However, there are the few who do not believe in the rumors. Y/n's son, Darkrai, is bound to become a problem if I allow him to visit his father unobserved. From now on, he will be accompanied by Dialga or Palkia, never alone.

There are also the humans who worship Y/n, who they believe to have created the universe. While not completely untrue, they pose a problem if they manage to find the connections between their world and his.

But, my ramblings have gone for much to long. I shall continue this in the future, but now I'm rambling as an old lady would.

Year 703, Day 205

Y/n, I'm sorry.

If you ever get your hands on this book, whether it is given to you or you find it yourself, I would like to apologize.

I repeat, I'm sorry, for all I have done.