Chapter 33: Menagerie

*Y/n POV*

I walked behind Yang, who was storming through the forest. She was knocking plants over, nearly destroying every tree in her way.

"Hey Yang," I said, "Are you ok-"

"Dammit!" She yelled, punching a tree, "I can't believe her!"

"Yang, calm down."

"Shut up! My own mother just told me she doesn't care about me!"

"Yang, please-"

"I-I-I just can't believe she would do that!"

"Yang..."

She punched the tree one more time, weaker. She began to sob softly, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay," I whispered, "Just calm down."

She sobbed into my arms, drenching them with tears. She slowly fell to the ground, and I sat next to her.

"I-I just can't believe that she'd say that..."

"Well, I can't say that I know what it's like," I said, "I don't really have a mom."

She wrapped her arms around me, and we sat there for a bit.

"Yang, I don't know what you're feeling right now, but it's okay. There's plenty more people out there, me, Blake, Ruby, and the others, we all accept you. You don't need your crazy mother to do that."

We sat there for a little while, just holding each other. She looked up to me, and wiped her eyes.

"T-thanks Y/n," She said, "I needed that."

"Anytime Yang."

"Hey lovebirds!" Uxie yelled, "If you're done, we're here!"

We got up and followed the Lake Guardians, as we came upon a massive sea. Across the water, you could see Menagerie.

"Well there it is," I said, "But how do we get across?"

Everyone turned to me.

"Your turn, dragon boy." Azelf said.

*Darkrai POV*

Neo and I were sitting by our tent, which was a little bit from Menagerie. We were heading to see Blake, and see if she had gotten anything from from Dad.

Ten months. Ten months and I couldn't find hide nor hair of my own father. I swore to Cresselia I would find him, and that's what I plan to do. I can't let anything happen to him.

<Ready to go?> Neo asked.

"Yep." I said, "Let's get going."

We began to walk through the forest, heading for Menagerie. We would most likely stop to eat first, and then go see Blake.

I heard a roar above us, and looked up. Above us, heading for Menagerie, was Origin Giratina, but all black and red.

<Is that Y/n?>

"No," I said, "But it's dangerous. We need to get moving, now!"

We began to run through the forest, trying to get to Menagerie before that beast.

Although, there was something I could sense. There was an equal power on the other side of the sea, heading towards us. I don't know why, but I feel like it's Dad.