Chapter 64: Grimm VS Y/n Rematch

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

I'm currently replaying Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and I'm trying to come up with team names. I like to go with a theme, so I decided to name them after Soul Eater characters.

I currently have a torchic (Naughty) named BlackStar, and I'm planning on getting a skitty named Blair, Duskull named Death or Kid, and an Armaldo named Dr.Stein. But I need some help coming up with the last two team members and their names. So that's what I'd like to ask you.

Anyway, thanks for your help everyone.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Third Person POV*

Y/n, Yang, and Blake, were all asleep in their beds, Y/n laying between the two ladies. Yang and Blake were laying on his arms, a calm quiet washing over the room.

Suddenly, Y/n eyes shot open and he grabbed Yang and Blake, flying out the window and onto the roof. As soon as he did, a flaming piece of a nearby building's roof crashed into where their room was. Yang and Blake wrapped their arms around Y/n, who flew down to the ground.

"Y/n! What's going on?!" Yang asked.

"Grimm attack," Y/n responded, "He's here, I can smell him."

"What do we do?" Blake asked, "Where is everyone else?"

"Y/N!"

They turned to their right, seeing Darkrai waving them over. They ran to him and saw that the rest of the group was there as well, many still in their pajamas.

"Is anyone hurt?" Y/n asked, "Everyone okay?"

"Yeah," Cresselia answered, "Darkrai, Zekrom, Reshiram,  and I managed to get almost everyone out and contain some of the damage."

"Good."

"Y/n," Darkrai said, "He's here, isn't he?"

"Yep," Y/n replied, "They've got his scent all over him."

Y/n pulled out Ironwood's pistol and shot a charging Grimm in the face, watching it skid to a stop in front of him. He took a sniff, and then looked out towards a nearby hill.

"There you are you bastard," He growled, "Darkrai, you're in charge. Keep the humans safe, I'll be back."

Y/n's wings sprouted from his back, and he launched into the air, heading towards the hill at an incredible speed. Grimm stood on the hill and noticed Y/n charging towards him, and pulled out his own sword. Grimm's wings sprouted from his back and he launched at Y/n, the two locking blades in the air.

Sparks flew, as Grimm's confident smirk stared at Y/n's scowl.

"Hello Y/n," Grimm greeted, "I'd say it's nice to see you, but I'd be lying."

"Attacking innocent humans," Y/n growled, "You have sunk to a new low."

Y/n reared back his scythe and slashed horizontally, being blocked by Grimm's sword.

"New low?" Grimm taunted, "Oh I'll show you low."

Grimm grabbed Y/n's scythe, and spun around, throwing Y/n to the ground. Y/n landed on his feet and looked up, barely managing to lock blades with Grimm once more.

"Let's finish this here!"