Chapter 8: Neo

*Y/n POV*

It's been a week since Blake and Yang confessed to me, and everything has been great. I've been going to classes, killing Grimm, and doing whatever the hell I wanted to.

But what was worrying me was Darkrai. He had been depressed lately, to the point where he would never leave the dorm.

I sat in the cafeteria eating my lunch. I was with Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

"Hey Y/n," Pyrrah said, "What's wrong?"

"Yeah, you seem down." Ruby said.

"No, I'm just worried about Darkrai," I responded, "He's been really depressed lately."

"Really? How come?" Blake asked.

"I don't know," I said, "But it may have something to do with a girl we saw on our last mission."

"Who was she?" Yang asked.

"Her name is Neo, and all I know is that she works for Roman Torchwick."

They all looked at each other, and I could tell something was going on.

"What? Do you know her?" I asked.

"Umm, yes, we 'know' her." Weiss said.

"Listen, she's not a good person," Blake said, "She's a criminal."

"Hmm, a criminal?" I said to myself.

"Y/n, what are you thinking about?" Jaune asked.

"Hmm?" I said, "Oh noting, just trying to... come up with a different solution."

"Well, okay then."

I stood up, and left the cafeteria. As I was walking through the hallway, Yang and Blake came up to me.

"Oh hey, what is it girls?" I said.

"You're going after her, aren't you?" Blake said.

I sighed, "Sorry, but I gotta do this. Darkrai is more than a friend, I''ll explain later."

They sighed, and Yang pulled out her scroll. She swiped through a few things, and then turned it to me. It was a map showing a White Fang camp.

"Roman should be here. Neo will be with him."

"Thanks Firecracker." I said, kissing both of them, "See ya later, kitty."

I waved, and then took off, headed for the Bullhead.

[Timeskip]

"Ok, we're here!" The pilot yelled.

"Thanks!"

I jumped out of the Bullhead, and flew down to the ground, using my wings to glide. I dropped down, and checked Yang's scroll, showing the map.

"Okay, this way!" I said, before walking in a certain direction.

"Oh, hold up," I flipped the scroll around, "Okay, that way!"

I walked the opposite direction and kept going.

I eventually came upon a White Fang camp, and the soldiers pointed their weapons at me.

"Calm down idiots, I'm just here to talk to Roman."

They didn't lower their weapons, so I decided to take them out. Using Shadow Force, I disappeared into the ground, and appeared behind them and knocked them out.

"Idiots."

I walked deeper into the camp, and I came upon a massive tent, which looked like a leader's tent. Roman, Adam, and Neo came out of the tent.

"Hello Roman!" I said.

"Oh crap! Not again!" He yelled, "What do want now?!"

"Relax, Torchdick," I said, "I came to talk to her."

I pointed at Neo, and she looked surprise.

"Yes you." She came forward, and stood in front of me.

"Well Neo, I'll be frank. My best friend as fallen in love with you."

Her eyes went wide, and then she pulled a scroll out of her back pocket, and typed something, before turning it to me.

<Really?! He likes me?!>

"Yep, although, he's pretty depressed now."

<Depressed? How come?>

"Well, it's because of you." I said, "Neo, I will give you a deal. Come to Beacon, go on a date with my friend, and I will give you my word, that you will not be arrested."

<How can I trust you?>

"My word is solid as steel. Please, just come to Beacon."

She looked down, then back at me. She looked me in the eye, and nodded.

"W-what? Neo, what are you doing?!" Roman yelled.

She walked over to me, and then looked back and Roman, and waved. She walked away, and I followed her.

'Well damn, didn't think it would be that easy.'