Finale: Y/n Vs Landorus

*Third Person POV*

The shadow came rushing out towards Y/n, as his fist was surrounded in a golden energy. Time seemed to slow down for Y/n, as he swung his fist into the face of the beast he was facing down.

The beast was sent flying into the sandstorm once again, letting out a terrifying roar. The beast began to circle around Y/n, as the sandstorm began to clear around him. The eye of the storm was beginning to pass over Y/n and the beast, allowing him to see the beast in it's full form.

 The eye of the storm was beginning to pass over Y/n and the beast, allowing him to see the beast in it's full form

The beast let out a cry, and Y/n chuckled slightly.

"So, you're the legendary Landorus," He taunted, stretching his neck side to side and hopped foot to foot, "You don't look like anything special. I can finish this and make it back for lunch."

Landorus appeared to fall for Y/n's taunting, his muscles bulging in anger. The sandstorm that encircled their clearing began to get even more ferocious, creating a smirling vortex with them at the center.

Landorus charged first, attempting to strike at Y/n with his speed and strength. Y/n stood there completely still, as the beast got closer and closer.

At the last second, Y/n leapt up and wrapped his arm around Landorus' neck, his body going horizontally in the air. Using his weight and strength, he dragged the sandstorm-causing legendary to the ground.

Y/n was the first to get back on his feet, pushing himself from the ground and putting his fists up. Landorus stood up as well, attempting a punch at Y/n's face.

Y/n dodged the punch by weaving to the left, then swung his fist at Landorus again, causing the legendary to float backwards.

Y/n took initiative immediately, jumping into the air. He brought his foot down on Landorus' face in an axe kick, sending the lesser god flying downwards. Y/n grabbed Landorus' face and threw him in the air, his wings sprouting from his back.

Y/n flew into the air, flying above Landorus, who was attempting to claw at him. Y/n put his hands together and spiked the ground type back down, an explosion of sand creating a crater where he landed.

Y/n chuckled to himself, watching Landorus get up weakly. Landorus looked up at the laughing legendary, quickly becoming enraged.

Y/n stopped laughing, as Landorus slammed into his stomach. The two flew higher and higher into the air, soaring above the sandstorm that raged across the dessert. Landorus crashed into Y/n with punch after punch and attack after attack.

This caused blood to spurt from Y/n's mouth, as they flew higher and higher in the air. Landorus finally stopped his attack, allowing Y/n's momentum to take him higher and higher into the sky.

Y/n stopped himself with his wings, facing the sky as he hovered. He let out a dark chuckle, as his eyes began to glow bright red.

"I guess... I can finally get... serious."

Y/n began to transform, his body turning black as it shaped and formed into his altered form. Giratina's massive form hulked over the tiny legendary, a pitiful 4 foot 11 to Giratina's 14 plus feet.

Giratina's terrifying roar caused the sandstorm to disappear instantly, dissipating from below them. Landorus began to create another, but was smacked into by Giratina and forced back to the ground.

They created a massive crater as they crashed into the sand, but Y/n did not let up. He stomped and clawed and bit the smaller legendary, using his size and power to completely destroy Landorus.

It did not take long for Landorus to realize that the battle was not going in his favor. He floated weakly into the air, letting out a cry of surrender and beginning to fly away.

But Giratina was not allowing him to surrender. In Giratina's eyes, the winner and loser would be decided by who fell first.

Landorus dodged a Dragon Pulse from behind him, as Giratina took to the skies to chase him. Landorus was faster though, and quickly disappeared into the air, leaving Giratina to fall to the ground, tiring quickly from the fight and flight.

Giratina transformed back into Y/n, as Darkrai and Zekrom walked over and began to lift him by his shoulders.