Chapter 68: Arceus' Perspective

*Third Person POV*

As Y/n had said his goodnight and drifted off into his dreams, the moon was rising over Sinnoh as well. One god was preparing herself for sleep, reminiscing over the events of the past few months.

Arceus sat on the edge of her bed, as she had for months. Ever since she made peace with her brother, Arceus had been dealing with the personal dilemma of her family issues. Years of fighting had torn them apart, and even though they had been brought back together, there was still much to be done to mend the relationship.

And they were nowhere near fixing. Hell, they hadn't even talked since.

Arceus laid down on her bed, attempting to relax her worries for the night once more. And with a deep breath, she fell into a world of dreams.

*Arceus POV*

I opened my eyes.

No, that's incorrect.

They were open... opened? Eyes? Truly, no human terminology could describe what happened in my earliest memory. In fact, there were no human words that could describe anything that happened then. Though I shall try.

I was merely... existing. There was 'nothing', or the concept of such. Perhaps it would better be described as the concept of 'infinity' that humans would later create.

I was all. All was me.

Except... there was something else. Chaos, or as he preferred to be called, Y/n Giratina. He existed alongside me, floating through the endless nothing that we existed in.

"This is... boring?" He spoke through our minds.

"Boring? What is that?"

"Not sure," He replied, "Something I... 'feel', I guess."

"Interesting," I replied, "What is this... 'feel'?"

"Something like an 'emotion', I think."

I shook my 'head', almost certain that his 'voice' carried more clearly through the nothing. It was not as if we were speaking in our minds, but making actual 'noise'.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?" He 'asked', "I... don't know."

I decided to attempt to mimic him, and opened my 'mouth', the same place where he had 'spoken' from. I began to push my 'body' to its limit, and soon, I was 'speaking'.

"Y...Y/n....Gir...a...tina..."

"Arceus," He responded, "You're 'speaking'."

"Y/n..." I 'spoke', my voice carrying across to him, "My... brother."

"Arceus," He held out a 'hand', "My... sister."

That memory, one that came from when nothing existed, was the birth of 'brotherhood' and 'family', which we would later give to the humans.

My vision went black, and not a second later, they opened to see a new memory.

"Strange thing," Y/n commented, looking down on the Earth, "Why would you build it in our form?"

"Because, we have many forms," I replied, "I felt it right that they deserve to be built in one."

"Fine," He growled, "Although, I like this one."

He pointed towards one of the small brown creatures running around, the one the humans named "Bidoof".

"Interesting," I said, "My humans and...Pokemon are going to get along better than I thought."

"Yes," Y/n growled, "But... it's a little too perfect."

"Y/n," I put an arm on his shoulder, "Please, allow them time, so we may see how they act. Then I will evaluate if chaos is necessary."

He looked me in the eyes, and I saw that he was battling himself. I could tell he truly wanted to bring chaos to my humans, but I couldn't allow it too soon.

"Please," I practically begged, "Brother."

"...Fine, I'll give them time."