day fifteen part two✈️

{new cover day so please admire and dedicated to louish bc she helped me with the update and check out her new story 'the way i am' aka harry's a rapper with braided hair and fanlouis}

day fifteen part two: apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur

manhattan

"cheers, mate!"

"yeah! cheers to victory and helping the children on this sappy valentine's day!"

it's now 9:49pm as the sounds of glass clicking against another and loud hollering are all heard throughout the mini, vintage brown bar as numerous of people loudly celebrate louis tomlinson' enormous victory for winning and raising over 100k for children across the world in need for a heart and blood transfusions.

i mean, you can say the world is a pretty happy place knowing that louis is somewhere lingering on its large - gigantic - piece of land.

louis, who's a bit tipsy, chuckles and sips a tad of the clear, brown liquid, "yeah, thanks mate. always needing the doctor around!"

and one of the many lads here, - brown hair swiped into a quiff and a puppy like beautiful face- snickers along, "alright, alright," he holds up his shot glass filled with water. "doctor liam payne is always here but trust me, let's be honest here lads, even if lou did break a leg, -literally i mean, i wouldn't save his arse!"

on que, everyone laughs, all teeth showing proudly and fondly at liam's little doctor joke although it didn't really make sense at all but yeah, majority are drunk so they'll laugh of course.

louis just scoffs and rolls his eyes, flickering liam on the nose.

"hey lou, look, i know you gotta celebrate and all but we need to head on home now. there's a surprise there for ya there," a rough and raspy voice whispers, causing he doncaster naive to turn around with furrowed eyebrows.

"why? the party is just starting you little bloody irish rascal!"

the irish man groans, sweeping his fingers throughout his blonde almost brunette hair, "come on, please?" he begs as louis shakes his head, turning back to his other fellow friends who are too immersed in different conservations that are being spoken around.

and being in this moment, louis takes the chance to remember everything that has happened to him. ever since him - well harry suddenly leaving him, he can't stand the thought of doing something remarkably stupid and downright wrong. it just gives him another reason for harry to vanish from his grasp again and again until harry probably won't want to be in his life anymore even thought they've proved that they're forever soulmates.

that gets to louis a lot. soulmates. harry and louis. louis and harry. soulmates.

louis thinks it sorta weird that that word gives him so much hope to cuddle up in his embrace because he knows harry is going to come back sooner or later and if not, what's the point? he can't let go of him just like that and go to someone new that 50/50 chance that the relationship wouldn't work out. it's just not the same without his harry next to him, laughing his arse off like a crazy, untamed headed lad he is and to louis, it means to world to him to have his harry next to him again.

"lou? louis? come on, time is head on home!" liam claps, others around him suddenly lightly groaning and moaning at his statement but being liam, he ignores it and grasps louis' slightly limped hand and drags him out the toxic bar and onto the faint manhattan street with mini laughter and chuckles spilling from between his dark pink lips.

"tomlinson! over here! come on! pose for the cam, man!" a guy with a expensive camera barks at louis, flashing everywhere as liam tries to walk his way out from the white male, louis whining on his arm childishly.