(1) please read

alright, I know I updated yesterday but I need to get some things straightened out before I continue writing this story.

someone (I choose not to say their name) had the nerves to inbox me saying that this story is stupid, how my writing is terrible and why its about larry.

well excuse you, I'm sorry for upsetting you with my story plots and writing. I know that my writing is not the best but it doesn't mean you have to message me and be a prick and a bitçh about it.

get over yourself lad. there's nothing you can do to stop me from writing

or I would love to see you try.

I personally thought this idea would be amazing to write about and readers would enjoy too. so please don't fucking mad if you don't like this book.

there's something called not reading it if you've ever heard of it.

also the person said eddie is an ugly name for a girl. I'm not even pissed about that bc you wanna know my real name? it's paulette. what? are you gonna say that paulette's an ugly name for a girl? piss off and stop reading my book if you dont like it or my name.

"why did you choose larry? why not elounor?"

lemme get this straight; I SHIP LARRY LIKE HOW I SHIP MY VAGINA AND ZAYN'S DICK. YEAH THAT HARD. one less person from your elounor clique or whatever you call it. idagf

so I just wanted to put that out there for anyone else that hates this story

and for the people that are truly enjoying this story, thank you so much for and ily bc every single one of you are rad as hell and your favourite(s) want to f.uck you so hard. I hope I made your night or day better by saying this.

don't expect an update for a few days

btw, thanks for over 12.1k views and over 1.1k votes. I literally want to hug each of you guys bc you guys made me happy :)

laters

-eddie (yeah I just did that. did I stutter?)