day one✈️

{not edited}

day one; noticing

"harry, move your lazy äss around man," zayn whispers lowly, shoving harry a bit to the other side of the king size bed.

"hmm, no," harry mumbles tiredly.

after a night of drinking sodas and eating papa john's pizza, harry and zayn decided to share the same bed considering there would be no awkwardness between them.

zayn sighs quietly, flicking harry's ear causing him to groan and shove his bum into zayn, which causes zayn to fall off the bed and onto the carpet with a shriek.

"no breakfast for you then," zayn mutters, standing up quickly and exits the bedroom with his hands running through his hair and sweats hanging low on his waist.

meanwhile, after he's gone, harry starts to doze off again but only to be interrupted by a tingling sensation on his wrist. he raises in head in curiosity but saw nothing stange whatsoever so he plops his head back down onto his pillow and closes his eyes.

the tingling happens again but he chooses to ignore it.

little did he know that his soulmate's name is being printed on that wrist.

"zayn, why is there a 'louis' on my wrist? do we even know one?" harry asks strangely as he jogs down the stairs only in sweats.

zayn shrugs, "haven't you heard? it's your soulmate's name."

"what? i don't believe in that shït!" harry says, rolling his eyes at zayn's stupid reply and enters the kitchen. he never believes in such things as 'soulmates'. yes, he believes in lovers but definitely not soulmates. who was this 'louis' anyways? what if it's an old guy or a guy that's probably already married with a wife and kid?

it could be a cat harry thought.

zayn chuckles from the couch, "well styles, there's many things we don't believe in but in the end, there always proof."

harry sighs re-entering the living room again,"zayn! this is serious! you can't be saying that karma is trying to get me back because pure bullshit then,"

zayn just shrugs to himself, patting curly while at it. curly purrs at the gesture, glancing at harry.

"come here curls, zayn doesn't deserve you," harry whispers, holding his hand out but with no luck, curly snuggles more in zayn's lap, purring loudly again.

"looks like he's on my side, mate." zayn chuckles, facing harry who has a childish pout on his lips. harry waves it off pretending it's nothing huge to worry about. instead of watching the morning news, harry begins to think about the name on his wrist.

what if louis' a serial killer?

a psycho?

a criminal?

a rich billionaire?

a sex addict?

the last two questions lead harry to think about 50 shades of grey causing him to gasp at the thought.

"dude, you okay?"

harry looks at zayn with confusion, "yeah, yeah but what if this louis guy is like that guy in 50 shades shit?"

zayn's lips twitch into a small smile, "i told you not to continue reading that, haz."

"i have to admit, those books gave me strong sexual frustrations,"

"should have seen niall reading them," zayn replies with a wink causing harry to blush a bit.

"whatever, im going out. coming?"

zayn raises an eyebrow, "where may i ask?"

harry smirks, running his slender fingers through his untamed curls, "i'm going to find who this louis kid is,"

★★

yay so finally updateddddddd lol any thoughts about louis?

eddie xx