day eight part one✈️

{sighs while sitting in rock chair with glasses on bridge of nose} "don't you just love it when i kill you guys with my putting lyrics in dialogue skills?"

{may have mistakes, beware children}

day eight: worries

"i'm so fancyyy, you already knooow! i'm in the fast lane, from la to tokyo!"

"harry,"

"har-ary,"

"i say baby i do this, i thought that you knew this-"

"harry!"

"what?"

"pick up your fricking phone, damn it,"

harry groans, turning over to reach his phone besides with his eyes still shut, "fuck, a man can't listen to his ringtone once in awhile?"

louis mumbles opening his eyes, "yeah, when since did you become a man at fricking 8:34am,"

harry shrugs and declines the call, bringing his hand back to him. he turns back on his back, eyes forward on the ceiling. he knows it was niall who was calling but to be honest, he really doesn't want to talk to him just yet because of yesterday's fight. it was their first so none of them really did know what to do. ignore each other? don't talk? hide favourite items? all in all, they are complete fools when it comes to know about first arguments.

louis on the other hand, he stares at harry secretly from the other side of the bed. he doesn't like it when people catch him staring at them because he thinks it's extremely awkward but harry is something different. he just can't take his eyes from him. he likes the way harry smiles, showing his perfect teeth. he also likes-loves actually the way harry smirks and bites his lips because he'll admit, he makes him want to literally grab his face and smash his lips with his, moving them in a passionate way.

and of course, there's harry's voice. to sum it all up, it makes him want to rip off his clothes and yell "i may be young but i'm ready," even though he's just two years older.

"louis?" harry murmurs, turning his head.

louis hums in response, quickly removing his sight from harry but it was too late.

"tomlinson, were you just staring at me?"

louis blushes, "nope,"

harry chuckles, "i see lies under those words,"

"shut the hell up, styles,"

"make me,"

usually when someone says that, they immediately think kissing because you know, lips on lips make people shut up but louis, oh, he has other thing in mind.

he smirks and makes his way towards harry, straddling on his stomach. as of right now, nothing seems to be awkward.

"wanna say it again?"

harry smirks, "make. me."

louis nods, "my pleasure,"

with that, louis fingers happily go to harry's ribs. harry's breath hitches in his throat as the tickling sensation rushes through his body. he begins laughing loudly, arms trying to push away the doncaster lad but he can't. the happy torture lasts for about five minutes, louis thinking that harry has had enough since there's tears coming from his now light forest eyes. he begins to remove his body off harry but harry hands immediately grip his hips, clearly wanting him to stay where he was.