day eight part four✈️

IM TWERKING MY WAY TO AFRICA BC MUM LET ME CONTINUE WRITING THIS

wait...i can't twerk...

MY BIRTHDAY FINISHED AN HOUR AGO {WINK WINK} SOMEONE CAN STILL GET ME ZAYN MALIK AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

{not edited bc im lazy and it's 1:43am}

day eight part four: little white lies and sneaky little white spies

"harry?"

"harry?"

"what, niall?"

"why don't we go there?"

it's been couple of hours since harry returned to the hotel to see niall just chilling on the sofa watching icarly, laughing loudly at how one of the girls named sam, was dragging one of the lads from the boyband that was performing, into the elevator with a smile.

now, it being almost quarter to three, both boys knew that eventually that would have to bring up what happened between them.

"no thank you," harry huffs, brushing his hair from his squinted eyes. niall sighs.

"zayn's coming,"

that catches harry's attention, "what? when? how?"

niall smirks, "well you know eddie right? zayn's ex? with the baby blue hair and wears black all the time?"

harry nods, "technically the one i used to have a crush on..?"

"yeah her. i sent here there to...erm, you know? see if zayn's alright," niall puts his eyes on his fingers which are fiddling nervously.

what a lie.

harry tilts his head, "you're lying!"

niall widens his eyes, "no! no! seriously! she called and asked if she could see him and yeah, we talked for a bit, yeah,"

another lie and yet, harry doesn't notice because then, he decides to drop the conservation, not really wanting to get into another fight with the boy.

niall realises it and sighs, getting up to the go to the loo. he knows he can't keep up with all the lies for long. yeah, he wants to but it's all too complicated right now.

he reaches the pale white door, opening it and walking in, shutting and locking the door behind him.

suddenly, he bangs the wall in front of him with his tightly closed fist. it sickens him how he has to keep up with all these lies. he hates how he has to lie to harry just to keep that happy smile plastered on his face. thinking now, why'd he choose america? out of all places to be? not that he doesn't like the place but he didn't know he that they would find the right louis or louis tomlinson in general so damn quickly. he knows, everyone knows, about louis' career and all being one of the best footballers on manchester but there's just something he's willing not to tell harry.

something that will cause his best friend's life to swing dangerously off death's cliff.

"niall? a knock comes at the door, jumping him but he doesn't answer. "are you wanking again?"

he still doesn't answer harry's ridiculous question.

harry sighs from the other side, "look,i'm sorry for acting the way i was acting earlier. i was being a huge dïck and i apologise,"

niall rolls his eyes, looking into the mirror, "it surprises me that yer one but still don't have a huge one,"

harry chuckles, "open the door and i'll show you what's huge,"