day five part one✈️

{MAY HAVE MISTAKES}

day five: getcha head in the game and new heights

"so," taylor huffs, taking the pen away from her teeth. "you're telling me you want to hold a public conference for this whole louis thing, niall?"

"pretty much. i mean, all you have to do it say "yo, look! public conference here at the park or whatever for everyone that has the name louis and has a last name that starts with a t! that's all. it definitely can't be that hard?" niall shrugs, taking off his black leather jacket and hanging it on the back of the office chair.

"and see, niall by thinking that this will be easier, you would never have gotten this job even if you applied for it." taylor points out, pushing her computer chair from her desk and going to the small coffee table in the back room.

niall pretends be to offended but really in truly, he doesn't give a shït.

harry rolls his eyes as tries to listen to what niall is rambling about. since yesterday, or you can say earlier this morning, harry has been on a roll trying to find out what all this means. louis' name being printed on his wrist, a 't' now marked next to it, and everything just seems to be unreal for him. he's been searching up articles on the web from all over the world to see if he's the only one having trouble finding their soulmate but with no luck, he hasn't.

he's even checked on wikihow and searched "how to find your soulmate."

"harry!" niall scowls, hitting the back of harry's head. "are you even listening?"

"nope," harry chuckles, taking off his fedora and ray bands, shaking his still bed hair. "so, since i was too busy on my lovely device so call a phone here, what were you saying?"

"you prick. forget it," niall crosses his arms and sits back into his chair with a pout set upon his pink lips.

"anyways," taylor appears from the back room. "now that i got some coffee, i think i've found something interesting, haz,"

harry rolls his eyes, setting his eyes on taylor, "you still with that nickname, tsk, tsk,"

secretly, harry still loves being called haz because it makes him happy knowing that everyone has a cute nickname for him--expect for zayn because zayn calls him harreh.

she waves him off, "whatever, so, actually, why don't i introduce you guys to my partners?"

"woman, how many partners do you have?" niall questions, smirking. taylor groans, putting down her mug and sending niall to death glare. it's been two years since they've seen each other and they're already creating strong tensions, harry says himself.

"i meant, business partners, dumbäss," taylor daggers back.

"oops, sorry. mistakes happen," niall laughs and harry literally kicks him hard in the left shin. niall groans loudly, gripping it.

"ow?" he glares at harry. harry shrugs.

"continue, taylor," he looks at taylor who's biting her red lipstick lips, waiting for him and niall.

"i want you to meet agent benson, stabler, and stylinson. be right back."

she walks out the room, leaving a still groaning niall and harry alone. harry faces niall with a peachy look on his face.

"look, niall, i need you to take this seriously, alright? knowing that zayn isn't gonna be by our sides for awhile, we need to focus and get our head in the game. i know we danced all night to "believe" in celebration of zayn's soon to be recovery but we need to focus now. okay?"