day fifteen✈️

FINDING LOUIS HAS OVER 106K READS AND OVER 7.1K VOTES WHAT IS AIR

{may have mistakes}

day fifteen: ain't nobody messing with my clique

february 14th - valentine's day

3:08am

manhattan

"you're jake, right?"

"and you're eddie, huh? electric blue matches you very well. never seen a girl like you."

it's a tad after 3am in manhattan where the city still never sleeps with the cars' lights beaming brightly, the horns and beeping never able to quite shut up because they're constantly greeting other moving cars, and people still awake thinking about variety of happenings but all in all, that's what brings a frustrated manager and a blue headed girl to their one and only master of the best's apartment.

"alright! jake, you did not come here to socialise and flirt your way with my best friend so shh. now, i would like to know why the hell are you two here at past 3am in the morning?" niall questions, rubbing his eyes slowly as jake laughs, lifting up a brown plastic bag besides him.

"but i got chinese,"

eddie huffs, "please, i got jolly ranchers,"

niall cheers, "and i'll just take both, thank you very much." he walks forward and snatches the bag from jake's grasp and eddie's bag from her hands, walking backward into the kitchen with narrowed tired eyes at them both.

eddie just shrugs as she sits down on the white carpet floor with her long black and grey legging covered legs sprawled out, "what are you here for?"

"louis," jake quirks an eyebrow, pressing out his dark brown pajamas pants with his bare hands. "you?"

"hmm, harry, actually. tell me the details, young one and no sugarcoating anything."

jake rolls his eyes, "i'm older than you! and i'm not telling you shi-"

niall gasps from the kitchen, pointing a big brown wooden cook spoon at jake, "oi, young one! watch that language of yours. cussing is only allowed after 8am and when i have my two bowls of lucky charms in my apartment. you know the rules!"

that causes eddie to laugh loudly, popping in a blue raspberry jolly rancher into her mouth, teeth and braces glistened in faint blue already. jake cringes and sticks out his tongue playfully.

"you're not suppose to eat hard candy when you have braces and brush your teeth. ew."

eddie waves her hand, laughing, "says you. i get them off today anyways whic-niall!"

something drops onto the kitchen floor with a few curses following behind. moments later, out comes a niall whose hair is spotted with unwrapped jolly ranchers and a few of the pizza's pineapples in his messy hair. he sighs, cheeks heating up.

"what?"

"today's fuxking valentine's day!" eddie stands up, running towards him.

"yah so what?" niall says, fingers trying to pick away the sticky ranchers from his blonde hair. jake shrugs and decides to help the lad also. "couples, kissing, chocolate, dates, sweet sex. are you trying to declare that i'm obviously living the single life?"

jake coughs, pulling away, "i have a girlfriend named ginger and you know and I'm tak-"

"shut up jake. great for you," a groan leaves eddie's mouth but niall's blue eyes widen.