✈️day eight part six-day nine✈️

three updates....hmmm

dedicated to: faultlesslou

{may have mistakes}

day eight part six:

"seriously, can we go watch tfios? like tomorrow?"

"no!"

"but i wanna see the part where they say maybe okay will be our always, lou!"

"harry, maybe shut the hell up will be our always! that's a better idea, innit?"

"make me,"

"now, now, harry, i'll get out control so i rather not,"

having a stern talk with the limo driver and a curly lad freaking out trailing with him, louis finally brings harry back to his hotel. of course, he doesn't want the date to end because it was amazing and perfect and other words he would describe it. he had even counted the things he learned about harry himself.

1. harry's his soulmate

2. harry's giggle and laugh is adorable

3. harry's his soulmate

4. harry's his soulmate

5. harry actually uses regular coconut shampoo for his curls

6. harry's his soulmate

8. harry has a pretty sexy face

7. and wow again, harry's his soulmate

the list sorta just drags on.

"actually,"  harry smirks, sliding next to louis and snaking his long arm around his waist. "i wouldn't at all, babe."

louis rolls his eyes, "you and your flirty words styles. oh, what's your floor num-,"

"floor 69,"

louis coughs, "there is no floor 69, at least not here, dumbarse,"

"well, there could be; we could find a floor-more like a good clean carpet and we'd be the 69," harry winks, waving his hand pass louis' redden face, index finger pressing the 15 button.

"you again, and your weird yet captivating cheesy weird jokes," louis chuckles, bending down to roll up his blue socks a bit and ankle length skinnies.

harry rolls his eyes, scanning louis' arse, "hey! you don't mind of course, well now you don't because we're soulmates!"

louis glances at him, smiling and nodding his head, chestnut fringe falling over his dark blue eyes. he's so glad that he found harry like this.

"yeah, yeah. it's pretty exciting yeah?"

he sees harry nod, turning his frame towards him so his right side is leaning on the elevator wall as they go up.

"you know, every time we touch, i get this kinda rush,"

"same and bloody hell, it's amazing."

they stay in comfortable silence, just letting the elevator lead them up. louis steals couple of glances at harry, his mind thinking how the hell did all happen. just two years ago he was looking for a harry and now, all that paid off. he finally knows that the person he's been catching strong feelings for the past days is his soulmate and hell, he feels quite successful. he watches as harry sucks his bottom lip into his mouth, fingers scrolling down on the phone screen.