day thirteen✈️

{not edited, oh, feels added too}

day thirteen: sincerely lou

12:47AM: December 26th

"let me go! i have to follow him! i don't care if i'm shivering! "

"louis, mate, he's gone,"

"no, no he's not! i can still catch up, just let me go you arsehole! fuxk!"

"louis! listen to me and you listen clear! he's gone, alright! gives him time and you'll come back, i promise but as for right now, he's going to be gone for awhile," niall yells, almost slapping his hand across louis' damp face but he restrains himself, not wanting to get on mark's kill list. louis mumbles continuously, eyes flickering back and forth in the direction that the black nission sped off to into the dark, lonely and cold midnight.

"i-lost him...another one," louis whimpers, falling to the ground with a loud cry as the snow stops falling. niall watches him as he continues to pour out his red, dying heart through words to the white snow.

he has no other choice but just walk away as mark makes his way over to his son, comforting words passing from his mouth. niall looks out far ahead to see ginger and zayn chatting to themselves, both smoking away the cigarette.

"hey!" niall calls out, feet suddenly racing beneath him as he makes his way over to them with a sour expression written over his features. ginger fixes her posture against the doorframe and zayn quickly turns around to avoid niall's lecture but niall rolls his eyes.

"zayn, turn around you arsehole!"

something inside zayn twists causing him to snap and whirl around, "arsehole? me? you're the one who decided to be a prick and not tell harry and go also with their relationship or wait," then zayn suddenly smirks, "soon to be relationship in fact."

niall growls angrily, "fuck you, fuck you very much, zayn! you were the one who decided to be an idiot and go tell harry when he was literally, literally! asking louis to be his boyfriend! you idiot, jesus! what kind of cruel person are you, zayn? i know you have a up in the arse thing for louis but you have to let it go! let it go, damn it! now, my very best friend has gone m.i.a, my childhood close friend is sitting and crying his eyes out in the fucking snow and i'm here yelling with my what? should i even give you back the honour of calling you my brother, zayn?"

zayn looks away, suddenly feeling a little guilt swell in his heart but he chooses to ignore it, "louis deserved it and harry deserved to know. there, why else do you wanna know?"

niall narrows his eyes, stepping forward, "that didn't answer my question!"

zayn throws the cigarette, " i do-"

a hard smack comes across his cheek and he yells in pain, falling to the ground with his hand held on his right cheek.

ginger gasps, red cherry lips forming into an 'o', "niall!"

niall raises his hand again but doesn't let it down, "back off unless you want another because i swear, so swear, that i'm not afraid to go crazy on you two because i'm pissed as hell!"

zayn looks up, a visible handprint on his cheek, "i deserved that anyways,"

"damn right! now, i'm going to ask you two to leave!" niall orders but ginger shakes her head slowly, protesting.

"you're kidding right? i came here for christmas and to have a great time and you're kicking me out?"

niall grits his teeth, ready to throw the woman off into the frozen ocean not from where they're stood.