"What is this?" She questioned, referring to the candlelight dinner I'd prepared for her.

She deserved nothing but the best — and this wasn't enough. If I could give her the world, I would.

"Just dinner." A grin overtook my lips and she quirked her eyebrow.

"This isn't 'just dinner', Harry. I feel like I'm at the Queen's palace and she's about to walk through the front door." She spoke and I laughed.

There might've been a slight chance that I'd gone overboard, but I didn't care. I was completely and entirely whipped for this woman.

"Stop complaining and c'mere. I missed my girl." I reached out my arm, as she neared me, and gave her a sweet kiss as soon as she was within reach.

"I was gone for four hours." She smiled, resting her forehead against mine. Her eyes sparkled beautifully, like the stunning woman she is.

"So?" I cocked my brow, with a chuckle, unfazed by her comment.

"Something's definitely gotten into you."

"I don't think so..." I smirked. "...if things plan out, maybe that'll be vice versa."

Her eyes widened at my choice of indirect words. She knew exactly what I meant and it didn't take her any time at all to figure it out.

"You never answered my question. What is all of this?" Her question avoided my comment.

"Like I said, s'just dinner; I want to celebrate. Is that so wrong?"

"What are we celebrating?" Her brows furrowed, slight excitement glimmered in her eyes.

"Two things."

"And those are?" She asked, waiting patiently for my response.

"How's about we have dinner first; need to work up an appetite."

"Harry, stop running away from the question."

"Who said I'm doing that?" I smiled innocently, biting the corner of my lip noticing as she watched me. "Love, please sit. I wanna make this evening perfect."

Pulling out the chair so she could do, but her eyes squinted slightly with crimson lips pursed towards me as she sat down at the head of the table. There was no stopping a soft chuckle escape through my mouth. I took a seat to the right of her, refusing to take the other end of the table. We were having an intimate dinner and being far away from her, shouldn't be anyone's realistic meaning to that.

The table was formally set, our plates covered in cloches. She peered down observing the upside down reflective silver bell, then looked towards me, trying to take everything in, with confusion filling her eyes. 

"Really, H? You've seriously gone all out with this. It wasn't necessary."

"Trust me, cielo..." I smiled at her. "...it is."

She breathed deeply, vexed with me. Being treated like this, was something she wasn't used to; it was out of her comfort zone and she didn't like it. I was aware of that, but it was the last thing on my mind. It was only a short matter of time that I wanted to bring her ultimate happiness and I hoped that what I had prepared, was enough to be that.

"So, for the first course, it's one of my specialities. It's actually something that I've actually stopped doing for a while though. I figured it's not good for what I need in my life though." I spoke, while her eyes were on direct on me. Reaching over, my hands trembled with nervousness as I lifted the cloche to reveal what was on her dish. Her dazzling caramel gems slowly diverted from mine towards her plate and I watched carefully as her hands covered her mouth.