Chapter Twenty Three: Plans

*Nina's POV*

"I talked to Claire this morning, she's doing really well at Candice's house. I guess Candice is acting like her nurse." I said laughing as I sat down at the coffee table with Paul. "She wouldn't be Candice if she wasn't." Paul laughed. "So it's almost Christmas, do you have plans... To see your parents or anything?" Paul asked. "Actually no, my parents have decided to go to Bulgaria for Christmas, and because of work, I can't go." I explained. "Well, would you want to go with me and my sisters to my parents house?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Really? You'd want me to go to your parents house with you?" He reached over and kissed my lips slowly. "Of course I want you to go with me, Nina." He smiled into my lips. "Alright then, I will." I smiled back. "I love you." He said as he kissed me again and pulled away. "I love you too." I smiled at him.

"Nina there's something I need to tell you..." Kat said at work later that day. "What?" I asked. "Ian... He umm, he asked me to marry him..." My eyes opened wide in shock as I turned to her. "He did what?!" "He asked me to marry him..." "He did...?" I asked. "Yeah... Are you okay? Is that weird for you?" "No, no not weird at all... Congratulations Kat, that's awesome. You said yes right?" I asked. "Yes of course I did, I'm in love with him." She admitted. "Wow, well I'm happy for you two, I really am." I said smiling. "Thanks Neens, that means a lot." I smiled at her as I got up and walked towards Paul's trailer to tell him.