Chapter Twenty Nine: Wedding

*Paul's POV*
•one month later•
I woke up and Nina was still sleeping. Looked over at the clock and it was 8 am. In 6 hours Ian and Kat would be getting married. As best-man, there was plenty of stuff to do. I kissed Nina on the forehead and she shuffled around. "Good morning, my beautiful women." I said. She looked over at me and smiled. "Good morning my handsome man." She said. We kissed softly and I got up to get in the shower. "Can't believe Ian and Kat are getting married today." Nina yelled from the bedroom. "Crazy huh?" I yelled back. "They're getting married and we're having a baby..." She came to the bathroom and started getting dressed. "You know there's room for two in here." I smirked. "Not today, gotta get to Claire's house." She said. "Right. Bridesmaid duties." I remembered.
"I'll see you in a few hours. I love you." She said as she gave me a kiss. "I love you, too!" I yelled as she walked out of the room.

*Nina's POV*
"Kat, wow. You look AMAZING!" I said as she walked out in her wedding dress. It was an hour before the wedding at all of us girls were at the venue getting ready. "Kat, you're so beautiful." Candice said with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. Candice was always the emotional one, cried at every wedding. But that's why we love her.
"Girls... There's something I need to tell you... I don't want to steal Kat's spotlight today but, I'm 10 weeks pregnant." I let out. Candice started crying. Claire smiled, she already knew. And Kat ran over to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you!" Kat yelled. We all had tears in our eyes as we celebrated a wedding, and a baby.

"You look even more beautiful and radiant than ever." Paul whispered in my ear as we walked down the isle together. "Thank you. You look mighty handsome yourself." I whispered back.
As soon as Kat walked down the isle, Ian's eyes filled with tears. I smiled, and so did Kat. I knew then, that we were all exactly where we needed to be. Everything was perfect.

You & I Might End Up Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें