Chapter Three: Neens

"Nina? Nina are you okay?" I heard Paul's voice but didn't know where it was coming from until I opened my eyes and saw we were still on the couch, my head was resting in his lap and he was looking down at me with those big green eyes. "You fell asleep, are you okay?" Paul asked sincerely. "Yeah I'm fine... Sorry I fell asleep on you." I said as I sat up quickly. "It's fine. Go to bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He said as i stood up, eager to get out of the room because of the dream I had just had. "Alright, goodnight Paul." I said as I ran out of the room and got into bed, how could I have dreamed that? I was supposed to love Ian, and have dreams like that about Ian, not Paul.

When I woke up in the morning Paul was already gone, I assumed Torrey had called. That's when the phone rang and I ran to the living room to grab it. "Hey Nina, how did you sleep?" I wasn't sure why but Ian's voice irritated me in that moment. "Good I guess, Ian I'm running late. I'll just see you on set today." I said hanging up. I had these strange butterflies in my stomach as I got into a cab and headed for set. I knew I had three scenes to film with Paul, kissing scenes. Considering the dream I had last night, I was a little worried about how that would make me feel.

"Morning Neens." Paul said as I opened the door to my trailer. He was sitting on my couch with a cheesy smile on his face. He got up and gave me a hug. "How did you sleep?" He asked the same question that Ian had asked, but instead of being irritated, I smiled at him and hugged him back. "Today should be fun." I said as I backed away. "Will it?" He asked with a smirk as he opened the door to my trailer.

"See you in Mystic Falls." He said smiling as he shut the door. My heart sank, and I had no idea why.