Chapter Eighteen: The Party.

*Nina's POV*

I couldn't sleep, so I woke up early and ran down to Paul's kitchen and started doing the dishes. Something I always found myself doing at Paul's. It wasn't that he was messy, or couldn't do it himself, it was just there, so I did them.

"Doing my dishes again?" He whispered as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes." I said as I let him rest his chin on my shoulder.

"So, Ian invited me to he and Kat's coming out as a couple party tonight, would you do me the honor of being my date?" He asked as he kissed my neck softly.

"I would love to." I turned around so that I could kiss him. "Why didn't we have a coming out as a couple party?" I asked.

"Well, we haven't really come out as a couple yet..."

"So, I guess there will be two couples coming out at this party." I said as I smiled and kissed him.

"I guess so." He said as he kissed me back.

Two Hours Later

"Are you ready Neens?" Paul asked from downstairs. As usual, he was waiting on me.

"Almost, be down in a minute." I yelled down the stairs.

I decided to wear my black dress with tan colored lace, the one that flowed out from my waist and touched right before my knee's.

"Wow. You, you look amazing!" Paul said as he rushed to grab my hand and help me down the last stair.

"Thank you Paul, you look pretty dapper yourself." I said as I kissed his cheek, and then wiped off the lipstick stain.

When we arrived at Ian's, there were already at least 15 people there. And from what I could see, Candice and Claire were here too. I didn't see Kat's car though.

"Welcome, come in you two." Ian said as he opened the door for us. We walked in hand-in-hand.

I spotted Julie right as I walked in the door, she looked down at our hands and then made her way to us.

She whispered in my ear as she hugged me, "Finally you two." And I'm assuming she said the same to Paul. It made me smile, having everyone's support meant the world to me.

"NINAAAA!" I heard Candice yell from the dining room.

"Hey!" I yelled back as she pulled me in for a long hug.

"I've missed you sooo much!" She said as she pulled away and gave Paul a small hug.

"I'm so glad you've decided to share your relationship with the world, you're beautiful." She said as she pointed to our hands, they were still intertwined.

"Thank you Candice." Paul said as he smiled at her.

Shortly after, Claire came over and we ended up finding the food table together, and took our rightful seats right next to it while Paul and Ian sat together on the couch talking with some of their friends.

"When is Kat supposed to be here?" I asked Claire as I popped a grape in my mouth.

"I guess right as soon as Ian announces the point of the party, which should be any minute now." She said as she dug a chip into the salsa.

A few moments later we heard the ding of a spoon on a glass. "May I have everyone's attention?" Ian said as he stood by the doorway.

"I would finally like to announce the reason for this wonderful party, some of you know, but most of you don't, in the last few weeks, I have been dating someone. Someone that I have fallen hard for, this is our announcement party. Come in, babe." He said as Kat opens the door slowly and waves as everyone claps and cheers.

"Kat Graham and I, are officially, boyfriend and girlfriend!" He said as he kissed her quickly, in front of everyone. I watched as Julie's eyes got huge, but then I saw a small smile slip from her mouth as she rushed over to congratulate them.

The music started playing, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. I loved this song.

I saw Paul stand up and make his way to me.

"Dance with me, my love?" He said as he held out his hand.

"Of course." I said as I stood up and wrapped my arms around him happily.