Chapter Six: Losing My Mind

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I've been pretty busy. Here's part 6 (:

*Nina's POV*

When I woke up the next day, I had a massive headache and a heart ache to match. Paul and I had a fantastic night, and I couldn't have asked for more from him, but I couldn't help but feel sad; because I knew I couldn't have him.

Torrey was my friend, I really needed to reevaluate and think about what I was doing and feeling before I continued. I couldn't have Paul, he was Torrey's.

When I got to set I saw Ian standing by my trailer, it was locked so clearly he had been standing there waiting for me. "Ian, what are you doing?" I asked strangely. "I was waiting for you, I feel like we should talk." He said sincerely. "Okay, come on in..." I said as I unlocked the door and he followed me inside. "Nina, I respect your decision completely, and I will no longer pressure you or bring it up when we are working together. I do however, still want you as a friend. You were one of my best friends before we started dating, and I'm hoping we can go back to that..." He said, his voice trailing off at the end. "Of course Ian, thank you for respecting me and being the gentlemen you are." I said. Tears forming in my eyes. "Don't cry Nina." He said as he walked towards me and put out his arms. I walked into them instantly, so comfortably. "Thank you Ian." I said as he backed away. "I'll see you later." He said smiling as he backed out of my trailer.

A few minutes later, someone else knocked on my door. I knew who it would be. "Come in Paul." I said before I even looked to make sure it was him. "How'd you know it was me?" He asked happily. "I just had a feeling." I said laughing as he pulled me in for a hug. This hug was so much different than the hug with Ian. It gave me chills and made my heart beat 10 times faster than normal.

"How are you feeling this morning? Hungover much?" He asked laughing. "Just a little..." I said, as we sat down on the couch together.

*Paul's POV*

I looked at her, into her dark brown, yet still amazingly beautiful brown eyes; I wanted more than anything to tell her what I felt last night, but I couldn't.

"I'm going to go get ready, we have a scene to film in 20 minutes." I said smiling as I got up from her couch.

"See you in 20!" She said smiling her picture-perfect smile.

I had to do it, I had to tell Torrey I wasn't happy anymore. When I look at her, I feel nothing. No sparks, no nothing. It's like we never even loved at all, we hardly see each other and when we do, we never do anything romantic. I'm so unhappy with my life, I need to fix it.

I wish I didn't feel the way I do about Nina; when I see her, when I touch her, it's like a thousand stars aligning. I can't help but want to be around her all the time.

I have to do it;

I have to tell Torrey.