Chapter Fourteen: Aftermath

*Paul's POV*

I woke up with Nina's head on my chest, I smiled as I kissed the top of her head and crawled out from underneath her.
I grabbed my phone and walked silently into the kitchen so I didn't wake her.
I knew who I needed to call.
"Hey you've reach Ian's phone. Sorry I couldn't pick up, leave your number and I'll call you back." *beep*
"Ian. It's Paul. Please brother, please call me back." I hung up. The guilt was killing me, I couldn't stand the thought that Ian was mad at Nina and I. I knew it was killing her too, which killed me even more. I needed him to be okay with it, otherwise, I'm not sure we can stay together... Ian is my best friend, practically my brother, I need him in my life.

"Paul?" I heard Nina's voice sleepily call from the bedroom. I walked back and got into bed with her, wrapping my arms around her tightly.
"You called Ian didn't you?" She asked into my chest.
"How'd you know?" I asked.
"I know you Paul, I know how much it's killing you. Just know, it's killing me too."
"I know it is, I just want him to call me back. I've called 10 times already."
"I know you have, and eventually he will, I promise." She said as she looked up at me, I smiled down at her, and pulled her closer so I could slowly kiss her lips.
"I love you." I whispered into her lips.
"I love you more." She said back before she kissed me again.
"No way." I said as I kissed her harder.
"Yes." She said as she got on top of me and wrapped her legs around my torso.
"You really know how to shut me up don't you Dobrev?" I said smiling as she kissed me again.

*Nina's POV*

When I got to Ian's house, I softly knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer. I knew he wouldn't expect it to be me, so he would answer the door.
"Nina what the hell...?" "What the hell am I doing here? Making sure you're okay. You haven't answered any of our calls!"
He hadn't stepped aside to let me in, so I stood in front of him, hoping he would.
"Well excuse me if you two aren't the people I want to talk to right now."
"I get that, I do. But please, can I come in?" I finally asked.
"Sure." He said bitterly as he quickly stepped aside. I hadn't been there in months, and it felt weird being there again.
"Ian, listen." He sat down in the couch, I sat down on the sofa across from him.
"Paul and I are sorry, so sorry. I wish it was easier, but it's not. I fell for him, and he fell for me, we didn't do this to hurt you, that's the very last thing we want. It is eating Paul alive and I can't watch that happen. We love you Ian, we do, which is why we need you to be okay with us."
"Nina, you know I love you both, and I always will. That doesn't mean it's not weird, or that it doesn't hurt... But, there is also something I need to tell you..."
"What?" I asked, confused.
"I've been dating too, and you might be surprised at who..."
I gulped, for some reason I was worried.
"Two week ago, Kat and I went on a date... And I actually like her, a lot."
"Kat Graham?!" I asked, surprised.
"Yes, Kat."
"Wow... Ian. I'm, I'm so happy for you!" I said smiling.
"You are?"
"Yes! Of course I am!" I got up and have him a hug. "Now, call Paul and tell him you love him and go have a man-date, please!" I said laughing.
"Okay Nina, I will. Thanks." He said laughing as he walked me to the door.
"Thank you for coming over Nina."
"You're very welcome, thank you for understanding about Paul and I."
He shut the door behind me as I walked away and got into my car. I smiled, it was weird, the thought of Kat and Ian being together, but for some reason, I loved it.