He walked and sat beside me, not to mention he's only wearing his towel around his wrist.

Looking at him like that made me feel...surprised?! Shy?! Embarrassed?! Awkward?! I don't really know!!

"Can we talk? About what happened..", he asked.

I slowly nodded, I don't really wanna talk about it...

"Listen...I....I-I'm really sorry I called you freak!! I didn't really mean it!! I know you just wanted to help and...I appreciate it.. thank you, I really feel like the pain had completely faded from my Butt", he said with smile and made me chuckle a little.

I smile back at him, but suddenly...I felt soooo embarrassed and I can feel that I'm blushing mess right now!!

He is hugging me!!!!

When he pulled off, he noticed that I'm blushing and embarrassed, cause his smiley faces turned to confused.

"What's wrong?!"

WE ARE ONLY WEARING OUR TOWELS!!!!

He seems like he didn't notice that, so I shook my head meaning nothing. Feeling awkward is the last thing I need.

"Anyway, how exactly did you got lost?!", he asked as he leaned closer to me.

Well I didn't get lost, I went to have some fun with Fink, which is probably something he doesn't wanna hear.

I didn't want to answer or even lie, so I just turned my head and looked away.

"What? You don't know how did you got lost? Or...you Don't wanna tell me?!", he suddenly asked as he narrowed his eyes.

What! Does he doubt something? Well, he's right, I don't wanna tell him. But asking me this made me mad! Does he not trust me!!

I looked at him with mad and widened eyes, "uh!!", I made that sound, then I turned my head away from him and crossed my arms.

"What? Seriously? You're mad at me now? You didn't even say anything yet!!", he said.

I didn't answer, I just kept looking away.

"Ugh fine, I'm sorry. Can you please now talk?", he said.

Is he even really sorry?

Still looking away with crossing arms. "Aw come on (Y/n)!! Why are you refusing to talk to me right now?! Yesterday you told me about all what you went through these past two years, and now you're refusing to talk to me about this!! Is what you told me yesterday even real?"

WHAT!!  Is that what he really thinks? I made up everything?!

I looked at him with shocked, not believing what I just heard from him. "W-Wait...I didn't mean..."

*SLAP*

I cut him off by slapping him hard on the face. He was shocked, he obviously didn't expect this from me, he touched the cheek that I had slapped and looked at me with widened eyes.

"Don't you dare say that again"

.

.

.

Suddenly the door flipped open, revealing Ko with some bags, "hey (Y/n)!! We've got you some clothes!!", he said with his usual smiley face.

Tko and I started at him for a moment. Ko got confused about what's going on, "um...is there something wrong?"

Nope! You're just in time!!

I jumped off the bed, I walked to him and took the bags and made my way to the bathroom to change.

.

( Tko's pov )

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

I really didn't mean it...

"Um..Tko?"

I didn't answer him, I just looked down at the ground.

Fool!! Why did I say that!! Now she's really mad at me!! I shouldn't say that!! These stuff are so touchy for her!! Obviously, how stupid I am!!

"Tko.?!"

"Leave.."

"W-What?"

"I said leave you idiot!! I want to wear some clothes!!"

"Oh....um...okay...."