twenty

If I can't have you

"Freya where are you?" Logan asked his sister over the phone

"Freya where are you?" Logan asked his sister over the phone. Freya sighed gripping the steering wheel of her car tighter.

"I'm going to meet Deaton something has happened with Derek"

"Okay well when you're done meet us at the police station we knows who's controlling the kanima" Freya agreed and hung up the phone as she pulled up to the old hale house she ran in to see Deaton standing over an unconscious Derek. She rushed over and placed her hand on his chest.

"Derek? Derek can you hear me you have to wake up" Freya says her voice trembling. Deaton places his hand on his shoulder and pulls out a dog whistle blowing into it. Derek groans grabbing his head and sitting up.

"That sound What was that?" He ask breathing heavy looking at Deaton who holds up the whistle with a smile Derek tries to stand up but stumbles. Freya and Deaton both grab him to steady him.

"You're going to be weak for sevral hours" Deaton says and glances at Freya. They both let go of Derek and he looks at his arm then at the empty hole Peter was in.

"It actually happened" Derek mumbles looking at Deaton and Freya who has taken her spot next to Deaton.

"Don't worry you're still an alpha but as usual not a particularly competent one" Deaton says placing the whistle back around his neck and looks to Freya who has a nervous look on her face.

"Where is he?" Derek ask.

"I wish we could tell you" Deaton says glancing at Freya then to Derek.

"Then how about you tell me what you're doing here and why you're helping me?" Derek says stepping closer to Deaton.

"Derek!" Freya groans which only earn her a glance from both boys. Deaton lifts his head up looking at Derek.

"Freya called me and told me, also helping your family and hers use to be a very important part of my life helping you is a promise I made to your mother" Deaton states Derek steps back a look of realization on his face.

"You're the one my sister talked about you're kind of like an advisor" he states. Deaton nods.

"An emissary" Freya mumbles pulling her jacket tighter on her body.

"Shes right and I have some advice for you right now that you need to listen to . What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price, he'll be physically weak. He'll have to rely on his intelligence. He's cunning. He's going to come at you Derek, he'll try to twist his way inside your head praying on your insecurities he'll tell you he's the only way you can stop Gerard do not trust him"

"I don't trust anyone" Derek glanced at Freya hurt evident on her face. He immediately regreted saying that.

"If you did you might be the alpha you think you are" Deaton says causing Derek to look down "and unfortunately the one person you should trust doesn't you at all"

"Scott" Derek says. Freya and Deaton both nod.

" he's with stilinski and you need to find him right now I've known Gerard for a long time he always has a plan and something tells me it's going exactly how he wants it to" Deaton says lookong between the two. Freya looks up and groans.

"Shit! He's at the police station with my brother and sheriff they found out who's contolling the Kanima" Freya says looking up at the two. Deaton nods as everyone walks out.

"Freya?" Derek says placing his hand on her shoulder she shrugs it off.

"I'm fine Derek" she sighs stepping into her driver side. Derek sighs and looks down he didn't mean that he didn't trust her. The two drive to the police station in silence once they arrive Freya immediately grabs Derek shoulder he turns to her.

"Wait somethings not right" she breaths Derek sits back and nods.

"Stay in the car I'll be right back" he says opening the door. Freya sighs getting out as well.

"I'm not staying in the car" she says causing Derek to roll his eyes. As they get to the door Derek's neck is nicked by the kanima and Freyas arm is grabbed.

"Oh thank god" Scott says as he opens the door but the relief is short lived when Derek falls to the floor, Freya right behind him in the grip of the Kanima. He pulls her over to stand close to Scott and stiles his hand to her neck. Logan and Noah nowhere to be seen

"This is the kid controlling the kanima?" Derek asked from the ground. Matt smirks and leans down over him.

"Well Derek not everyone is lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf" he stands up and turns to them "oh yeah that's right I've learned a few things. Werewolfs, witches, hunters, kanimas it's like a freaking Halloween party every full moon" he yells with a sadistic smile then turns to Stiles.

" except for you Stiles what do you turn into?" He ask cocking his head to the side.

" abominable snowman but it's more of uh winter thing ya know seasonal" Stiles replies causing matt to tilt his head. With the hand not holding Freya jackson cuts his neck.

"B-bitch" Stiles says as he falls on Derek's chest. Derek lets out a grunt

"Get him off of me" Derek says as Matt bends down over the two. Matt smirks.

"Oh I don't know Derek I think you two make a pretty good pair much better than you and little Freya" he says standing up and walking to her. She grits her teeth.

"Freya we could have been great together, I knew Allison was a sweetheart and I loved that but you oh you were a bad ass." He says running the tip of the gun down her face. She looks him in the eye and doesn't back down.

"I always wanted you to ride me the way you rode him in his car. We could be a powerhouse couple Frey" he says before forcefully kissing her Derek growls as he sticks his tongue in her mouth she bites down on it. He pulls back and spits out blood. Freya gives a smirk. Matt presses the barrel of the gun to her head. Freya doesn't even flinch

"Do it Matt! shoot me! kill me right now be the crazy guy that says 'if I can't have you no one can" she snarls Matt doesn't do or say anything. "DO IT!" She yells but he just presses the gun harder into her head

"Leave her alone!" Derek growls matt turns around and smirks. He starts walking over to Derek. The next part seemed to move in slow motion for everyone. Matt turned around and pulled the trigger on Freya. Jackson let her go as her hands went to her stomach she looked down at her hands seeing blood and she looked back up making eye contact with Derek as blood fell from her mouth and she fell to her knees.

"Freya!!!!" Derek yelled and tried to will his body to move but it wouldn't Derek felt as if his heart had been ripped out. Scott tried to grab her but Jackson stepped in front of him.

"If I can't have you no one can" Matt said kicking her to the ground.