two

Saving Isaac

Freya sat next to Derek at the train station he was explaining what he had seen with Scott the night before

Freya sat next to Derek at the train station he was explaining what he had seen with Scott the night before. Freya sighed and leaned her head on the seat.

"So Gerard is back and declared war?" She sighed. Derek placed his hand on her knee. She looked at him and he nodded.

"We need to build your pack add more than just Isaac and we need to do it fast we have to protect Scott and Stiles" Derek nodded then thought for a minute.

"Our pack" he said looking at her. Freya lifted her head to look at him.

"What?" She asked pinching her eyebrows and licked her lips. Derek grabbed her waist pulling her to straddle his waist. Her hands went to his shoulders. He gripped her thighs looking into her eyes.

"We're a team, you're my right hand so it's our pack" he smiled. Freya let out a chuckle before leaning down pressing her lips to his.

"DEREK!" They heard shouting. Derek sighed and stood up. Freya sat up looking at Derek who stood in the shadows as Isaac ran into the train.

"Derek something happened my dad I think he's - he's dead" Freyas eyes widen before she stood up following Derek out of the shadows.

"What did you do?" Derek asked a soaking wet Isaac who was shaking in shock. Isaac looked between the two.

"That's the thing I didn't do anything" Derek and Freya shared a look.
_____

Freya sat in class bored out of her mind when she got a text from Derek telling her to meet in the parking lot. She sighed before walking into the hallway only to see Scott running outside. She quickly followed him. Derek quickly pulled up.

"Get in" Derek said. Freya walked over to the car.

"This is your fault you did that!" Scott yelled.

"I know now get in and help us" Derek rolled his eyes at Scott. He glanced at Freya who just stood with the door opened.

"No you know what I've got a better idea I'm going to hire a lawyer he's got a better chance at getting out!" Scott threw his hands out. Freya rolled her eyes.

"Scott just help us!" She yelled at him throwing her hands down. She went ignored.

"Not when they do a real search of the house whatever Jackson said to the police whatever's in the house is worse" Scott hesitated.

"A lot worse" Freya added. Scott finally caved getting into the backseat while Freya got Into the front. Scott picked something of the floor then groaned.