five

Set up for failure
(Sexual content)

Freya sat in her room she was more exhausted than normal

Freya sat in her room she was more exhausted than normal. She had been ignoring Derek's calls today and didn't even go to school. She was currently practicing her magic levitating things. She was almost able to lift her bed but her phone rang interrupting her.

"Yes stiles?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"So can you come get me and take me to the mechanics? They're towing my car right now" Stiles sighed.

"Yeah I can what happen to the hunk of junk this time?" She laughed.

"Uh I'll just tell you when you get here. I'm at boyds" he sighed Freya didn't get why he was there but left getting in her car. It had finally been fixed.
______

When Freya pulled up at boyds Stiles got in the car and didn't say a word. He didn't know how Freya would react to what Scott had told him. Freya looked at Stiles to see a bump on his head.

"Woah what happened to your head?" She laughed. Stiles hand instinctively went to his bump. His mouth got dry.

"Uh Erica took a part out of my car and smashed me in the head with it" he shrunk in his seat as he said it. Freya took a deep breath and squeezed the steering wheel.

"Okay where was Scott?" She asked. Stiles looked down and started fiddling with his fingers.

"He uh was at the ice rink Derek kind of attacked him" Freya slammed on her breaks looking over at stiles. He groaned grabbing his head.

"He what?" She said through gritted teeth. Stiles repeated himself and told her exactly what Scott had said. Freya was fuming as soon as she got the the mechanics she dropped Stiles off heading straight for Derek's. This was not going to be pretty.
______

Freya walked down the stairs unknown to everyone other than Boyd who was sat on the stairs. He looked up and smiled at her. He immediately stopped when he seen the angry look on her face. Shits about to get real he thought.

"Does anyone want to try being unpredictable for once?" Derek yelled after he threw Erica to the floor. Freya watched as Erica jumped up and tried kissing Derek. Freya gritted her jaw as she watched. he didn't even kiss back just threw her back to the ground. Freya wanted to see how this played out before announcing she was here.

 Freya wanted to see how this played out before announcing she was here