One

Nice ass

Freya sighed as she heard her phone ringing waking her up

Freya sighed as she heard her phone ringing waking her up. She groaned pulling the blanket over her head. As it stopped ringing she smiled trying to go back to sleep. Her phone rang again and she groaned again. She felt an arm reach fully around her as they hit the ignore button then pulled her deeper into his chest. She Smiled snuggling more into Derek's chest. He phone rang a third time.

"Oh my god" she groaned Derek let a deep chuckle leave his chest. He then reached over grabbing her phone he laid on his back looking at the contact to see Stiles calling he decided to answers it instead causing Freya to smile and cuddle deeper into his side.

"Frey thank God you answered finally what are you doing because Lydia is missing from the hospital and we need your help finding her" Stiles rushed waiting for Scott.

"She's actually a sleep right now" Derek answered back a smirk playing on his lips god he loved fucking with stiles.

"D-Derek what why ar-are you answering her phone while she's asleep what is going on" Freya chuckled listening to Stiles confusion.

"Well Stiles do you really want to know why I'm in her bed causing I can give you all the details about what she does with her-"

"Stop! don't, for the love of god don't finish that sentence ew. Can you ask her to help" Freya sighed looking up at Derek she took the phone.

"Stiles do you really need my help you have the teen wolf and with Derek now an alpha he's a bit rougher and I'm sore" she also loved fucking with stiles. Her answer made Derek smirk down at her.

"Oh gross I don't need to know about your sex with Derek but no I guess I don't really need your help so bye" Stiles hung up disgusted with the information he just got. Freya was now fully awake and rolled on her back pulling her blanket up covering her bare chest. Derek rolled on his side and looked over at her.

"Well I'm fully awake now" she groan turning her head to Derek. He ran a finger over her jaw slowly.

"Well I know one way to tire you out" he smirked. Freya smiled and rolled on top of Derek's naked body the blanket falling to her waist. She placed both hands on his chest. He placed his hands on her thigh rubbing his thumb up and down his eyes running up and down her body. Freya lent down pressing her lips to his. The make out got more heated he flipped them over so he was on top. She moaned as he began kissing her neck. He suddenly stopped pulling up his head tilted in the air.