six

Not so bad

Freya walked to the stairs in school and seen Scott and Stiles talking she walked over and leaned on the wall behind Stiles

Freya walked to the stairs in school and seen Scott and Stiles talking she walked over and leaned on the wall behind Stiles. Scott had a goofy grin on his face.

"We'll get through this because I love you" Stiles says looking at Scott Freya raises an eyebrow a smirk plastered her face.

"I always knee you two had something between you" she stated. Stiles screams and falls backwards his arms flying everywhere.

"Oh my god will you stop doing that!? I swear between you and Derek I'm going to have a heart attack before I graduate" he breaths holding his hand on his chest Freya and Scott both laugh looking at each other.

"Nah it's so fun fucking with you little cuz" she ruffles what little hair he has. Stiles smacks her hand away with a glare. He then turns to Scott

"Okay I can't do this you and Allison need to find another way to communicate" he says throwing his hands in the air. Scott groans

"Come on you're the only one we trust with this is she coming to the game tonight" Freya walks behind them sitting on the steps she wanted to talk to scott. Both boys glance at her confused.

"Yes she is message complete tell me what did your boss say?" Stiles leans closer to Scott ready to listen.

"He said the Argents will have a book with everything written in it" Scott says slapping his hands together.

"He probably means a beastiary" Stiles says looking back at Freya who nods. Scott starts  to laugh.

"I think you mean bestiality"

"No he means beastiary my brother had one it's like an Encyclopedia of mythical creatures" Freya comments patting Scott's shoulder. They all look at her and sigh before Stiles goes to talk to Allison. Scott gets up to walk away when Freya grabs his arm. He turns to her.

"Can we talk Scott?" She ask looking away. Scott nods as the two walk to his locker.

"Look I want to say I'm sorry" she says leaning against the lockers. Scott looks at her and raises his eyebrow.

"About What?" He asked Freya sighs and bangs the back of her head against the lockers.

"Everything. When I first came back to beacon hills I was a bitch, I refused to help you but you got to understand I've been through a shit storm and hardly have control on my own abilities plus I knew Derek would help but lately he's" she cut her self off and looks down. Scott sighs and puts his hand on her shoulder. She looks up and he gives a small smile.