Neil was shocked to hear this but he was still had doubt on dhruv.

Neil : uncle since how long he is in London.

Sharma uncle : 5 days ago!

Neil : uncle do you guys owns house in Mumbai.

Sharma uncle : there is one but it's was of Mumbai.

Neil : could you send me the address . It's important.

Sharma uncle : l will send you.

Neil cuts call and looks at Manik. Nandini was in the car but she heard Neil talking as Manik and Neil were standing by the car.

Nandini : Neil did you find it!

Neil looked at her.

Neil : bhabhi just give few minutes. Avni will be safe.

Nandini : I trust you Neil! I know nothing will happen to Avni when you with her.

Neil didn't reply but checked his phone and saw address given by shrama uncle. Neil looked at Manik who was trying to call someone.

Neil : Bhai let's leave to this address.

Manik kept his phone and looked at him.

Manik : Give me the address.

Neil gave his phone to Manik. Manik and Neil settled in car. Manik Starts driving to address. Neil and Nandini prayed for Avni safety.

Whereas Avni was hoping Neil would come and save her when door of the room opened showing dhruv with mithal coming Inside.

Dhruv: see it's almost evening but no way of your dear Husband. Accept it the truth Avni he will not save you. He doesn't love you. I know him very well he won't come and save you... you really think he loves no he doesn't... like me he only wants you in bed....

Avni : my Neil is not like you.... he will come... mark my words...

Dhruv smirked and looked at mithal.

Dhruv : dear sister why don't you tell mrs Khanna truth of mr Neil Khanna. Tell Mrs Khanna how her husband is!

Avni got confused hearing him.

Mithal : got confuse hearing him.. well you should be... you know since colleges day I started liking him then gradually I fell in love with him.... it's was last year of college when I decided to propose him but you know what he did... he rejected me front of whole college... he said I was only his friend but I knew he loved me too.... I Always tried making him realise but I failed..... few months ago I got know Neil was dating you so I Told Dhruv to come with me... he did you know what he is playboy... it's true he like girls on his bed but for you he dies because he wants revenge from Neil... not because he rejected me but what he did with dhruv.........

Avni was shocked to hear all this... she knew Neil wouldn't do this.. she had trust on him..,

Dhruv : well it's your time up. I can't wait make you mine.. mithal you can leave and lock the door behind you..

Mithal nods and goes out not before locking the door. Avni got scared seeing Dhruv approaching to her...

Dhruv smirked seeing her face and got hold of her face...

Dhruv : Mrs Khanna got scared...

Avni : don't touch me...

Dhruv : you can't stop me today from making you mine..., don't forget if you do then you will pay hard...

Saying this he fisted her hair to his hand. Avni screamed in pain. Tears welled up....

Avni : le..... ave..... me...

Dhruv left her hair and looked at her..

Dhruv: not so soon! I'll make you scream my name.

He moved backwards and opened his shirt. Avni closed her feeling disgusted seeing him like that.... she Couldn't imagine giving herself to anyone expect her Neil.. she was hoping Neil would come...

Dhruv threw his shirt and walked to Avni. Avni shut her eyes tightly as she could feel him near her... Dhruv bend down to her lips and tried kissing her.... but before he could they heard door opened with loud noise.. Dhruv looked at door and saw Neil standing there boiling with anger... Avni didn't opened her eyes as she didn't wanted to see Dhruv in shirtless... Nandini saw Avni eyes closed and tied... she ran inside and opened rope from Avni and hugged her tightly...

Nandini : Avni....

As Avni heard Nandini voice she opened her eyes and Starts crying... she hid her face in Nandini Chest.

Neil starts taking his step to Dhruv and punched him cross his face.. Dhruv fell down.. Neil bent down and picked him up and starts beating him up again when Manik came holding Mithal... Mithal got scared seeing Dhruv Almost lying on the floor....

Manik looked at Dhruv then Mithal who tried Escaping from his hand.

Manik : where do you think you going? .... if were not girl then trust me before Neil could kill I would have done it.... don't you feel Shame of yourself calling women.... how could you thinking of doing this.....

He again looked at Neil who was still beating Dhruv..

Manik : Neil.......

Hearing Manik Neil stopped and locked at him...

Neil : not today Bhai!.... he crossed it today... what he think he can harm my Avni.... not today Bhai he has to die....

Hearing Neil voice Avni cried more hugging Nandini....

Manik : Neil stop before he dies...

Neil : let him die.... I don't care... I won't repeat same mistake... last time I thought he would change but he proved me wrong..... Bhai I can't let him go... he has to die....

Manik left Mithal hands and looks at her...

Manik : if you think of running away then I will forget you girl...

He took rope from the chair which was Avni tied with and tied Mithal. Manik walked to Neil and pulled him..

Neil : Leave me....

Manik : i won't Neil.... see Avni...

Neil stopped and looked at Nandini where Avni was crying...

Manik : she needs you... Dhruv I'll handle him... go....

Neil : i won't go without killing him....

Manik : Neillll!

Neil ignoring Manik he held Dhruv shoulder and dragged him outside of the house... Manik looking at Nandini...

Manik : here is the key... take Avni home....

Nandini nods. Manik moved to Mithal and untied her.. holding her hands he went and followed Neil...