Hearing Navya both sister blushed and Avoided gaze.

Neela : stop blushing now. Look at your faces how red it is!

Nandini composed herself and looks at avni who was looking down.

Nandini : maa stop it na!

Neela : okay sorry! Navya come with Nandini and Avni when I send Juhi or mukti here. Okay!

Navya : okay maa!

Neela leaves. Nandini and Avni sat of bed and compliments each other.

While at the mandap pandit ji was ready and looks at Bebe.

Pandit ji: call the brides.

Bebe nods and looks for Neela. She saw Neela talking to someone. Bebe walks to her and calls her. Neela turns and looks at Bebe.

Bebe : Neela call Avni and Nandini.

Neela nods and send Juhi to bring the them. As Juhi went to bring Avni and Nandini. Manik and Neil was restless to see their bride. Both got froze seeing them looking breathtaking. Neil was only looking at avni. He couldn't move his gaze from her. Whereas Manik was staring her and his gaze made Nandini look at him. Manan got busy in eye lock.

Juhi made Avni sit beside Neil and Nandini beside Manik. Pandit ji smiled seeing both couple and prayed for them.

( Avni outfit)

( Avni outfit)

( Nandini outfit)

( Nandini outfit)

Pandit ji started the ritual for both couple. Everyone blessed them both couple. The wedding ritual started.

Pandit ji told first Manik and Nandini to stand up as they are elder for phera. Manik nodding got up and helped Nandini too get up. Manik and Nandini starts taking 7 phera while others were showering them with flowers even Neil and Avni was doing as pandit ji told them they can which they did happily. After Manik and Nandini 7 phera pandit ji told to Neil and Avni to stand for Phera.