He stood there leaning back to wall and watched her.

While in hall everyone malthore decided to leave when Manik stopped them.

Manik : aunty could Nandini and Avni stay here for few days.

Neela looks at Bebe.

Neela : but Manik you guys marriage function starting next week. How come?

Manik : please Aunty only today.

Neela looks at ashish asking him what she should do when Ashish gestured her to let them stay.

Neela : Nandini you stay with Avni.

Nandini nods still being confuse why Manik asked her to say as Manik is angry with her. While one was happy that Avni would stay but another one was sad about her staying.

Manik smiled at Neela. Nandini hugged Neela and Ashish.

Nandini : bhai take care of bhabhi!

Cabir nods. Malthore bids them when Manik looks at Nandini.

Manik : Nandini could you come to my room. I need to speak to you.

Nandini got scared hearing him but gave nods.

Mithal : I will be back.

Without waiting for reply she went to kitchen and saw Neil staring Avni. She got angry and called Neil name.

Hearing mithal voice Neil banged his head on the wall. Mithal walks to him.

Neil : what's your problem?

Mithal : what Neil you didn't meet me?

Neil : are you queen that I should meet you.

Avni laughed hearing them but stopped as mithal glared him.

Neil : stop glaring her! Why you Here?

Mithal : I wanted ask you something. Could you take me out..

Neil : why me? Am I your boyfriend or husband? Do one thing go with your brother..

Neil left from there. Mithal stomped her foot and walks to Avni. Avni looks at her.

Mithal : Stay away from Neil! He is mine.

Avni : in your dreams! Don't waste your time on him.

Mithal : you really think you will get him. You don't know he only loves him.

Avni giggled hearing her.

Avni : are you drunk! If you are then drink limewater. You mad girl.

She takes cup and moved to Neil rooms.

Mithal took cup and broke it in her hand.

Mithal : you messed it with me. You wait and watch what I do to you.

Mithal left to her but she failed to notice someone watched her. The person smirked and left.

Manik was sitting in his room when Nandini entered. She took small step.

Manik : don't take baby step come quick.

She got scared more. She took more long step and reached to him.

Manik: take sit!

She sat next to time. Manik without looking at her.

Manik : do you want this marriage to take place. I mean are happy. I know you don't want marry me then there is no reason why we should marry because of our parents. If you don't want then I will speak to our parents. Don't think I am forcing you to marry me or love me..

He stopped and looks at her and heard her sniffing.

Manik : sorry if you felt bad but I hurt Said what I felt. Looks Nandini you know I love you even I know you love me but if you not ready then we can stop all this.. there is no rush to all this.

Nandini looks at him..

Nandini : what you want..

Manik : i only want you happiness. If your happy lies without me then i will accept it. Nandini I don't want any fight between us. It's true I am angry with you when you left knowing anyone. You running away from who loves you. Running is not option from the situation. Think about and tell me before our Marriage. Don't make late which will make you regret later.. okay! Please don't cry..

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Manik : one thing please stay away from Mithal and dhruv.

Nandini nods.

Manik : come here!

He pulled her in side hugged. She was sniffing and confused what she should Do now. Manik knew she is scared what happened in her past might repeat again. Manik wanted to insure her he was there for you..

Neil was in his room when Avni came with tea. She give to him.

Avni sat next to him.

Avni : can I ask you something.

Neil : hmm!

Avni : why you spoke to Mithal like that?

Neil : please don't talk about witch. She is too much.. only for dad I bearing her..

Avni : okay I won't!

Avni stayed quiet when her phone rang. She saw from hospital. She picked it up.

Avni : hello... I am be there..

She keeps her phone down and looks at Neil.

Avni : I have to go!

Neil : should I drop you.

Avni : I have my car. I will manage. You take rest. I will see you in evening.

Neil : take care. Call me when you reach.

Avni nods and went to hospital. Neil drank his tea and got busy with his phone.