Manik : thank you mom!

Swetha smiled and moved to make something. Manik left the kitchen while smiling but stopped as he saw Nandini. He moved to his seat and sat down.

Prakash : Manik call Neil!

As Avni heard Neil's name she straightened herself and looks at Manik.

Manik : dad Neil?

Prakash : I know but i asked him to come.

Manik nods and took his phone to call Neil but stopped hearing Neil voice. Manik and others turned see Neil coming while talking on phone. Manik smiling seeing him after week.

Neil kept his phone back in his pocket and looks at his family. He walks to them and took blessing of Bebe. He gave smile to others.

Neil : dad sorry!

Prakash : it's okay! How was Pune?

Manik: pune?

Neil : bhai there was Client who wanted to meet me.

Manik nods. Neil looks and saw malthore family Expect who he wanted to see. He looks around but didn't saw her.

Neil : bhai where is mom?

Manik: in kitchen!

Neil nods. At the same time Avni and Swetha walks. Swetha holding a plate. Avni coming behind her. Avneil eyes met but diverted their gaze. Both got tears seeing each other.

Manik : mom give to me.

Neil looks at Manik then Swetha.

Neil: what is it mom?

Swetha : pasta!

Neil nods. Swetha hands to Manik. Manik starts eating when Neil asked something.

Neil : bhai won't you share it!

Manik looks at him.

Manik: why?

Neil: i hungry too!

Manik nods. Neil smiled. Others smiled except from Avni and Nandini.

Neil asked Prakash while eating.

Neil: dad why you called me here?

Prakash looks at Ashish then at Neil.

Prakash : we want say something!

Neil nods. Manik looks at his dad.

Prakash : we want you both to get married.

Hearing married Manik Neil looked at avni and Nandini.

Neil composed first and looks at Prakash.

Neil : but dad?

Prakash : Neil you both need to settle down. I know you both still need time but think about Bebe too. She will be going back to London. She wants to see your both wedding.

Manik looks at Neil who was already looking at him.

Manik : arrr! Dad can we tell you our decision tomorrow morning.

Prakash : remember we not forcing you both.

Neil and Manik nods. Ashish then looks at Nandini and Avni who was looking down. Ashish looks at Neela then at his daughter.

Ashish : Avni Nandini do you want say anything.

Both sister looks at their father then at their would be husband.

Nandini : no papa! Whatever you think is right for us.

Avni : di is right papa. We don't have problem.

Ashish nods. Neil looks at avni then at his family who looked happy same with Manik.

Both couple agreed for their wedding but are they really ready to spend their entire with each other.

Neil was thinking when his phone rang. He looks at his family then took his phone out.

Neil : hello!

Caller : am I speaking to Neil Khanna!

Neil : yes you are but who is this?

Caller : Neil don't tell you forgot me.

Neil : i am sorry but I don't know you.

Caller : don't be sorry Neil. Actually it's was dare from Ali to call you.

Neil : okay Riya! Whose phone is this?

Riya : my friend!

Neil : I will call you later! Bye.

Riya : bye!

He cuts call and looks at Manik.

Manik : who was it?

Neil : Riya!

Manik nods.

Neil : bhai I am going to my room. Please come there after.

Manik nods. Neil leaves bidding them. He didn't looked at Avni. Avni felt bad but she controlled her tears.

Manik: dad I will Neil.

Prakash nods. Manik too leaves. Prakash asked malthore to stay at Khanna House which they agreed but Nandini and Avni wasn't happy.

I will be started wedding function but it will be short scene of each function.

anchalsaini06 Uriddhi3190 soon Avni villain will there.