Neil nods. Manik hugs him and leaves from there after bidding Neil. Neil sighed and took his Phone out and called someone.

Neil : hello, I am fine. Listen I sending you address. Meet me there in half hour. And Make sure no one should know about this.

He cuts call and sits on sofa crossing his leg and kept his head down.

A week later.
Nothing has changed Expect from two couples. Avneil haven't met or texted each other. Both didn't cared about what would their family think. Only Manik and cabir knew this. Cabir and navya came back two days ago. Cabir hasn't met Neil as Neil past week didn't meet anyone or let them meet him. As Neil was distancing from Avni and his family whereas it was another person who was doing some which was none than Nandini. No Knows where she is Expect one person who promise her to keep secret. Family knows Nandini is out of work but don't know where.

Something was going to change between on couple today.

It's was another day where Manik was sitting his cabin and thinking about Nandini when his phone rang. He looked caller name and smiled.

Manik : work done?

Caller : what you think.

Manik: don't beat around. Just tell me! I can't wait anyone more.

Caller : chill! Patient. Your work is done.

Manik : ok see you soon then.

Caller : bye!

Manik cuts call and smiled.

Manik : no one stop you today. Today you won't escape miss Nandini malthore from Manik Khanna. I had enough of your hiding seek. Just wait for me.

He picks his blazer and walks out cabin when he met Juhi on the way. Juhi smiled at him.

Manik : today you here!

Juhi : I had some work with mukti.

Manik nods.

Manik : so Neil didn't spoke to you too.

Juhi : no! But what happened why Neil bhai doesn't come to office past week.

Manik : he is on holiday.

Juhi nods. Juhi leaves from there. Manik Informed receptionist to message him when Neil clients comes.

Manik leaves to his destination. On the way he texted the person again. He kept his phone aside and looks outside of window.

While another side Neil was sleeping when his room when his phone rang. He opened his eye and looks at his phone.

Neil : hello!

Caller : am I speaking to mr Neil Khanna!

Neil : yes you are but who are you?

Caller : mr Khanna remember me. Your Client from Pune.

Neil : yes mr Roy!

Roy : I was thinking if you could visit Pune for tonight as I am leaving tomorrow morning I am leaving for New York.

Neil : I am sorry but i won't be able to make it.

Roy : it will big loss then.

Neil : how long you going to New York.

Roy : foe four years. The reason I want to meet you as this deal is important for me and you too.

Neil thinks for sometime.

Neil : mr Roy send me the address. I will be there.

Roy : thank you Neil.

Neil : meet you there! Bye!

Neil cuts call and looks at his phone lock screen. He caressed the picture of Avni. He clicked when both were in goa. He smiled remembering those moments. Tear escaped from his but he wiped it up and stood up. He made his way to washroom.

Other side Manik reached to place and saw it was full decorated. He smiled and parked his car. He walked inside and called someone.

Manik : thank you so much cabir.

Cabir : I had to do this Manik. I can't see my both sister going away from their love partners. I know Nandini really well. She took promise from me not inform anyone but I couldn't stop myself. Enjoy there!

Manik smiled at hearing him.

Manik : you best brother anyone can have.

Cabir : we both lucky to be brother. Even I know what you going through seeing Neil alone there.

Manik : it hurts to see him there all alone but I know why he is doing all this. Listen I call you later.

Cabir : ok!

Manik cuts call and waits for Nandini to come. Manik is in mangalore. She is with her nani. Cabir knew this as he called Nandini and asked her where she was to which Nandini told him.

Half hour passed Manik waiting for Nandini. He hid himself as he heard car horn. He was hiding Behind Curtain. He saw her wearing the dress he send through cabir. He smiled and get lost in her. He didn't imagined how beautiful she would look in his choice.

(Nandini outfit)

(Nandini outfit)

( Manik outfit)

Nandini walked inside cursing cabir because of him she is here but didn't knew unexpected gift was waiting for her. She stopped in middle as she saw all decorations.

Seeing the decoration she got angry and went to table and broke it. She was already angry with her life and now this. She had slight idea who might have done it.

She broke all most every decoration when voiced stopped her..........

Continue In next update.

I am sorry for not updating past few days as I said it before I wasn't at my home. Plus on Monday I was fasting and on Tuesday it's was pooja so couldn't update. I said I will update on Wednesday but didn't do as I was still at my cousin house. Today I am late because of the weather. It's too hot to Handle. Will update next chapter soon.

Last chapter of di ki dhandkan will be posted today if not today then tomorrow will be.