Aryaman was no less too. Even he was punching him back. Both were end of cliff when Aryaman punched Manik but lucky Manik ducked himself and Aryaman fell down the cliff.

Manik looks at him at the same time police comes. Nandini who was hugging Neil and crying looks up to see police.

Nandini : Neil!

Neil Breaks hug.

Neil : bhabhi i called them.

Nandini again hid herself behind Neil chest.

Commissioner goes to Manik.

Com : Manik you have to come with us.

Manik looks at him.

Manik : there is nothing to come. You want evidence against them then there is he standing.

Manik wasn't regretting what just happened with Aryaman. If he had option he would made him suffer more.

Com : harashad!

Manik : yes him. He was part of all this. His and him full conversation is recorded. Here you go.

He took his phone and give to him. Commissioner listen to recorder and showed it's was their plan.

Manik : take him before I will kill him And this time I will decide his punishment.

Manik looks away. Police takes harshad. Harshad was already lifeless.

Neil looks at Manik who was ruffling his hair. He broke hug and goes to him.

Neil : bhai?

Manik : I don't want to talk. Take Nandini with you to farmhouse. I will follow you both.

Neil nods as he knew Manik won't listen to him. He took Nandini with him and sat in his car. He drove it away.

Manik sat in his car and starts following them.

Neil stops his car and looks at Nandini who was lost.

Neil: bhabhi bhai is behind us. Don't worry.

But Nandini didn't react and got out car and walked inside. Neil sighed and looked back too see Manik parking. He got out and went to him.

Neil : bhai Babhbi is silent. She is not speaking.

Manik : leave all this to me.

Neil nods and both starts walking inside. Manik stopped as his eye fall on figure sleeping. Manik walked to sofa and saw Avni sleeping. Manik looks at Neil who was bitting his nails.

Manik : right now in my room.

Manik leaves to his room. Neil looks at avni and seeing her tears breaks his heart. Neil picks Avni up and walks to his room. He laid her down and covered her with duvet. He kissed forehead and whispered.

Neil : I am sorry!

He left to the room to see his anger brother. He Knocked.

Manik: I was only waiting for you. Come in!

Neil : bhai?

Manik : Don't you dare. Could you please explain me why Avni was sleeping on sofa mostly she was crying. Why? Do you have answer?

Neil : bhai i can explain!

Manik : go on then. I am waiting. Neil don't lie to me.

Neil : bhai i left her here all alone.

Manik : why?

Neil : bhai for me finding you was more important. Bhai I know your anger is uncontrollable. Bhai.

Manik: stop right there. Come again you left her here alone. Are you mad. Neil what's wrong with you. She was worried for you since she found you missing but what did you just do. I dint expect this from you Neil. You disappointed me today Neil. Neil you love her. You can't just leave her alone when she needs you most. Today I saw fear of losing you in her eye. If this continues between you and Avni then your relation won't work with her.

Neil : but bhai she needs to understand.

Manik : whats does she needs to understand? Explain me!

Neil : bhai I didn't mean that!

Manik : then what you meant Neil. Neil you only saw brother side of me but if i finds Avni crying again because of you then trust me your condition will be like them.

Neil : bhai? Will you really hit me?

Manik : if any tears in Avni eyes then yes I will. Now go!

Neil : sorry!

Manik : i won't forgive you until Avni doesn't.

Neil leaves as he knew nothing will happen. Manik sighs and went to check on Nandini. Manik opened guest room and looked around to see her but didn't find her. He waited her as he heard shower voice.

He was waiting for half hour when he decide to check on her. Manik opens door and got shocked seeing her standing in shower. Tears flowing. Manik ran to her but she jerked him. Manik again tried but this time she didn't jerked him. Both looked at each other with pain.

Manik couldn't control himself from hugging her. He hugged her tightly and let his tears flow. Nandini cry was Silent.

After Hour Manik brought Nandini out of bathroom. He changed her in bathrobe. He was looking at her eye only seeing her pain his hearts breaks.

Manik laid her on bed and sat beside her.

Manik : sleep Nandini!

Nandini didn't say anything but stared him. Manik knew what she was going through. He sang Song to her. She slept hearing. A Manik wiped his tears and kissing her forehead he walks to couch.

He was staring at the celling. Manik was thinking about Nandini only. Himself didn't realise him when he slept.