Chapter 50

All youngster were sitting on the beach. Boys wrapped their hands around their girls. Mukti invited her boyfriend too. Manik and Neil knew them.

Avneil were cuddling with each other when Juhi took their attention.

Juhi : Manik bhai why don't you sing a song. It's been long time we haven't heard you singing.

Manik looks at Juhi.

Manik : but i Haven't got my guitar.

Neil : bhai please sing it!

Manik : okay first song for Neil as it's his birthday.

Manik closed his Eye and starts singing.

( imagine in male version. Sorry this is only I could find).

Manik while singing remembered every little both spent together. He remembered how Neil fought over one gift which was Brought for Manik. Listening tot this Neil got tears in his eye but held it back and smiled remembering those Moments they use to spend in their sibling beach. He remembered every moment he spent with Manik and kushi.

As Manik stopped Neil got up and hugged Manik. Both had tears remembering their childhood. Manik broke hug and wiped his tears.

Manik : happy birthday to my best friend brother . You and kushi are most special person in my life. Without you two I can't live think my day.

Neil : you are my biggest idol. After dad you are the who helped supported me. I love you bhai.

Manik smiled and pulled on him hug.

Manik : bhai loves you too.

Others were watching them and admiring them. Avni and Nandini looked at them with beautiful smile. Nandini was sitting next to Avni and saw tears In Avni eye. She gestured her not cry.

Neil moved back to his place and back hugged Avni. Avni smiled at him.

Manik : so any other song.

Mukti : bhai sing your favourite song.

Manik : you love that. Don't you.

Mukti nods.

Manik Again closed his eye and starts singing while remembering his and Nandini moments.

O maahi ve, o maahi ve
Mahi mainu chhadyo naa
Ke tere bin dil naiyo lagna
Jithe vi tu chalna ae
Maahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna

Manik opened his eye and looks at avni and Neil. He smiled seeing them. He closed his eye again and remembered when Nandini trusted him to let him on her past.

Tu jee sakti nahi
Main jee sakta nahi
Koi dusri main sharta vi rakhta nahi
Kya tere baju mera

Manik opened his eye and stood up. He forwards his hand to Nandini. Nandini held his hand got up. Manik also gestured others couple to get up.

Sachiyan mohabbata ve
O maahi kithe hor naiyo milna
(Kithe aur naiyo milna)
Jithe vi tu chalna han
Mahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna
(Pichhe pichhe chalna)