Nandini nods.

Manik : Nandini i have to somewhere. You wash your face.

Nandini nods and moves go to wash her face. Soon she came out and looks At Manik.

Manik : take half day. You should take rest.

Nandini : I am fine Manik.

Manik : you will go home. Listen I will visit you at night. I could have come with you now but I got something to do before meeting you.

Nandini : its fine. Don't take stress. I will leave now.

Manik : I will drop you home.

Nandini : even you need to go.

Manik : i am going Same way so I will drop You.

Nandini nods. Manik held her hand. She looks at him and smiled.

Manik : let's go!

Both walked out the cabin. People in hospital looked at them but Manik didn't moved his hand from her. He contained walking while Nandini kept her head down.

Both came out of hospital and settled in Manik car. Manik looked at her.

Manik : you don't need to thinks about others.

Nandini nods Manik started the car. Manik stopped car front of malthore house. Manik took his seatbelt and moved to Nandini and kissed her forehead.

Manik: take care. At night I will come.

Nandini nods and goes out the car and moves inside. Manik waited for Nandini to go inside. As Nandini left Manik messaged someone.

"I'm going home! Hope you have reached there.

He kept his phone back and drove away to Khann house.

It was almost evening when Neil
Came home. Seeing him home Manik was most happy person. Manik walks to Neil.

Manik : where have you been?

Neil: busy with meeting! I need good sleep, I am too tried.

Manik : Neil we have to attend business party.

Neil : sorry I can't! I'm tried.

Manik : please come for me.

Neil : you can't blackmail me.

Manik : off course I can. Please.

Neil : I will get ready!

Manik : thank you!

Neil smiled and moved to his room. He had shower. He wore his causal clothes. Even though it's was business party but he couldn't be bother to wear business wear. Neil gelled his hair wore his watch and left the room to see Manik standing there while talking on his phone.

 Neil gelled his hair wore his watch and left the room to see Manik standing there while talking on his phone

(Neil outfit)

He walked to Manik and tapped his shoulder. Manik turns after ending call and looks at Neil.

Manik : ready!

Neil nods.

Manik: let's go!

Both settled in car.Manik was driving while Neil was on his phone.

Manik stopped car front of farmhouse. Neil didn't even realise where he is as he was thinking about Avni.

Manik : you go inside. I will park the car and come.

Neil nods and moves inside. Manik messaged someone about Neil going inside. Manik left from there and went to malthore house.

Neil walked inside but couldn't see as it was all dark. He took another step when light Came on. Neil got shocked seeing the decoration but thought it's they their party.

Neil eye fell on someone who shocked him more. He couldn't believe it he saw Avni sitting on her Knee. Neil took his step to her and called her name.

(Avni outfit)

(Avni outfit)

Neil : Avni!

Avni smiled and looks at Neil.

Neil : how come you here? And why sitting on your knee.

Avni : you will know soon. Before that I want say something.

Neil : what?

Avni : remember i said I need to time to know you and for our marriage. Today i want so say I don't need anymore time. I am ready to be yours. I don't know when and how i starts falling for you. I knew my feeling towards boy couldn't realise. That day if your accident it broke me thinking I will lose you. Losing fear of him made me realise how much love you. I don't want to give long speech. So mr Neil
Khanna will you accept me as your girlfriend and your would be wife.

She forward her hand to him. Neil was shocked to hear all this. He thought he would propose her but she gave him surprise. Neil bent down on his knee and moved to close to her.

He look into her eye.

Neil: what if I say I would Love to Keep you with me forever. You are perfect in everything Avni. I really didn't expect this. You know how could decline such Beautiful proposal. Miss Avni malthore I would love to make you my girlfriend and would be wife.

Neil Hugged her and whispered three magical love.

Neil : I love you!

A tear slipped from her hearing him. She hugged him tightly.

Avni : I love you too!