Avni : good morning Neil!

Neil smiled : good morning you too! Listen are you sleeping or fully wake.

Avni : I am wake but why did you call me? You could have came to my room.

Neil : I called you for reason. If you don't mind could you please come to my room.

Avni : give few minutes. Let me fresh up then I will come.

Neil : don't fresh up, just come.

Avni : okay I am coming.

Avni cuts phone and goes towards Neil room. She knocked the Door. She waited to get Answer from Neil. She entered inside to see Neil standing shirtless and all his shirt was scattered on his bed.

She blushed seeing him shirtless. Neil still didn't noticed Avni right as he was confused choosing his shirt.

After drooling over Neil Avni walked to him. She stood behind him.

Avni : Neil?

Hearing her he turned with sudden turn both fell on the floor. Neil was top of Avni. Both kept staring into each other eye. Neil with one his hand he moved her hair from Avni face. Both were lost in each other when Door knocked broke their eye lock.

Neil immediately got up from her and helped Avni to get up. Avni looked down while Neil asked who is at the door.

Neil : who is it?

Hearing Nandini voice Neil look at avni then replied.

Neil : bhabhi we coming.

Nandini goes from there and Neil turns to Avni and looks at her. Seeing her looking down he smiled. He walks close to her.

Neil : Avni?

She didn't respond as seeing him so close to her plus he was not wearing his shirt. He lift her chin up and makes her look into his eye.

Neil : you don't need to feel embarrass.

Avni being shy she hugged him. Being so shy she didn't realise Neil wasn't wearing shirt. Neil smiled seeing her shyness and hugged her back.

Both stayed in hug when Avni spoke.

Avni : why you called me here?

Neil : I need your help selected my shirt. The shirt I want wear but the button of the shirt is broken. So could you help me.

Avni nods she breaks hug and moves to bed and select shirt and gave to Neil. Neil took it and Wore it. Avni cleared his bed by keeping all shirt back into suitcase.

Avni stood front of him and Starts buttoning his shirt. Neil smiled at her. Avni finished buttoning his shirt and looks at him.

Neil kissed her forehead.

Neil: thank you!

Avni : I will go now. I need to fresh up.