Avni looked confused seeing him. Neil get up ignoring and moved to washroom but stopped as he heard Avni Voice.

Avni : Neil!

Neil thought he is hearing her voice too so he continued walking but stopped again as Avni held his hand. Now he was sure Avni was real but didn't turned towards her.

Avni: you won't forgive me. I am sorry!i I know I shouldn't have overreacted but I am not use to all this. You are the first boy who has gifting me expect from papa and cabir bhai. I am not use to all this. Please don't be angry with me. I know it's my fault but I can't dependent on you or my family for everything. I am sorry Neil. Yesterday maa explained then I realised it's was my mistake. I am sorry, please forgive me. I promise from next time I won't complain.

As she ended she sniffed bit. Neil also felt bad for her as she too things wrong way. He turned and hugged her. She kept her head close to chest and cried.

Neil : i am not angry with you. It only hurts me when you didn't reply my message. I thought you angry because I Brought phone for you. Avni I am sorry too!

Avni broke hug and nods no.

Avni : I am sorry. It's not your fault. I know you doing everything for us but it me who pushing it away. I am sorry!

He was shocked hearing her as she is blaming herself for everything.

Neil : no it's not only your fault. It my fault too. Sorry! Avni I know we haven't know each other much but one thing is sure that I like you. I won't lie but I really want this marriage soon.

Avni blushed bit but hugged Neil being shy. He smiled at her and kissed her hair.

Neil : now things are shorted then have thought of taking holiday.

He reminded her what he planed after Manik birthday. Avni broke hug and looks at him.

Avni : I spoke to Di but don't know if she has spoke to our senior doctor.

Neil : should I do something.

Avni : let Di manage, you fresh up!

Neil nods and goes while avni watched his room. She looked around and saw many pictures of his family and mainly was with Manik and kushi. She admired their bond.

She was admiring all this when Neil came out after getting ready in shirt and black trousers. Neil looks at avni smiled seeing her admiring those picture. He looked to Mirror and wore his watch then moved to get his blazer.

After taking his blazer he went to back and tapped her shoulder. She turns and give him smile.

Neil : what are looking at?

Avni : your room.

Neil smiled at her.

Neil : soon this room will be filled with your pictures.

Avni : let's go!

She avoided his question. He giggled bit but followed her.

Both Reached down and saw others sitting hall. Neil took blessing of Bebe and wished others. Avni took blessing of Bebe.

Neil : mom I have to go office and don't wait for me at night! I will be late.

Swetha nods. Neil saw Manik wasn't there so he asked.

Neil : mom where is bhai?

Instead of Swetha Manik replied while walking on stairs. Neil smiled. Manik reached to them.

Manik : good morning!

Others wished him. He looked around to see Nandini but didn't find her. Neil saw Manik looking at someone and realised Nandini wasn't there.

Neil : where is bhabhi?

Elders were confuse but soon they smiled.

Neil : I mean Nandini bhabhi!

As he saw elder confuse face.

Kushi : Bhai after waking Manik Bhai i went to wake her up but she wasn't in her room.

Hearing this Manik got worried as already Nandini was behaving strange since last night. Before anyone could ask Avni phone Beeped with message from Nandini. Avni opened it. After reading it she looked at others.

Avni : Di went to hospital.

As Manik heard this he left without any one knowing this but he was caught by Neil. Neil saw this and Followed him.

Avni : maa I will go too!

Neela nods.