131) a plan

only 4 chapters left.. let me know if you would want a sequel to this story?!

"You really need to calm down that I came with you doesn't mean I love you, I am still with my boyfriend and I still want to be connected with my family and friends," Alec said angry. "I am not letting you out anymore," Dean said angry. "What are you my dad, I am not your toy, I don't even know what I am doing here, the only reason why I haven't escaped is because I don't want anyone to get hurt," Alec said angry.

Alec was pacing through the room waiting for Dean to fall asleep by for some reason he didn't. "I'm gonna take a walk," Dean said standing up. "Fuck," Alec cursed under his breath. "What," Dean asked putting on his jacket. Alec looked at the clock seeing it was a couple minutes before 10 with a little bit of luck his sister took long to get ready and they would be late. "Nothing...I just wanted to...grab something to drink," Alec said grabbing a class of water. "Oh..." Dean said before walking away.

At 10 Dean still wasn't back so Alec walked out side looking around. "Magnus, Iz," Alec asked half whispering. "Alec," Izzy said happy. Alec turned around seeing Izzy walked around the corner. Alec wrapped his arms around his sister as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "What happened," she asked when she pulled away. "I made a deal with Dean, I would leave my life behind..."

"I will go with you were ever you want, but you leave my family, friends and above all boyfriend alone everyone..." Alec said with tears in his eyes. "But you need to cut out everyone, make them believe you left town, that you don't want them, that you don't care, that you will never love them the same ever again," Dean said over the phone making Alec cry and sobbing loud hoping Magnus wouldn't hear him so he held a hand on front of his mouth. "Oh don't be sad, soon we will be together again like those years, you don't need them, we only need each other," Dean said. "I need my family, my boyfriend and my friends, but keeping them save is more important," Alec tried to say but his voice broke. "Do we have a deal," Dean said  ignoring his comment. "We do," Alec said as Alec heard his own voice break before Dean hung up after saying the place to meet. Alec walked into their bedroom pressing a kiss on Magnus his forehead. Magnus slowly opened his eyes seeing Alec with tears in his eyes. "Hey, what's wrong," he asked. "I love you so much," Alec said ignoring Magnus his question. "What's wrong," Magnus asked again holding Alec his cheek. Alec pressed a kiss against Magnus' lips. "I'm gonna make some food," Alec said standing up and walking out.

The truth is out, any Thoughts??????