Chapter 13

Alec POV:
While I was making out with Magnus I heard my phone slowly I pulled away looking in Magnus his brown eyes who were full of love. I turned around and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I saw it was Izzy "Hey Izzy what's wrong," I asked her "there is demon attack's all over the city we need y..." "who slow down." I interrupted her while standing up not giving a shit that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I grabbed my underwear from the ground and walked into the living room leaving a confused Magnus laying in bed "Alec we need you're help" Izzy said "okay I am on my way don't worry" I said hanging up grabbing my shirt and walking back into the room seeing Magnus lay in the bed looking at me "Magnus I would love to stay but they need my help their ar...." "go, I'll be fine I'm not going anywhere" Magnus said looking at me while I was getting dressed "thank you, Magnus,, I'll call you" I said grabbing my jacket and walking out of the loft on my way back to the institute.

When I got at the institute people were running around with weapons and stuff. I grabbed an arm of one of the people and asked were Izzy was. They say she was in the main room. "Izzy" I said walking to her "Alec finally" she said looking at me "what is the case" I asked looking at the screen in front of us "demon attack al over the city and werewolf's attacking innocent mundanes in Manhattan midtown, looks like they are building a new pack or starting a war for no reason" she said I nodded and her and walked up the small stairs "can I have everybody's attention" I started while he people were gathering around me "I want a small group of 5 people looking at the werewolf attacks at Manhattan midtown, the rest keep an eye on the demon attacks I want to at least have 5 people stay here and keep an eye on the attacks and for safety, you're all dismissed" I said when everybody got back to work I walked back to Izzy again "I want you to stay here and keep an eye on the attacks I will send a fire message to Luke and see if he can also keep an eye out on those wolf attacks" I said walking to my office leaving the room. When I got in my office I quick wrote a fire message to Luke and then sit down waiting for a response and thinking back about last night. A smile appeared on my face while I was thinking about that I looked back at the things that happened when I was walking in the coma and the smile disappeared while I felt a tear run down my cheek. Quickly I grabbed my phone and called Magnus
"Alexander what is wrong" I heard Magnus his voice say over the phone "uhhhh nothing I just...you know I just needed to make sure you were okay, were are you" I asked "I am at home, why what is wrong" he asked now a bit worried "there are demon attacks all over town and werewolf attacks in Manhattan midtown" I explain "hey you are talking to the high warlock of Brooklyn, I'm gonna be fine Alexander don't worry" he said comforting me "you're right I'll probably sleep at the institute tonight with all the attacks" I said standing up walking to my room "okay I'll wait here for you call me if you need me" he said "i will bye" and saying that I hang up laying on my bed "Alec" I heard someone say when I got up I saw Clary stand in the door opening "hey what is wrong" I asked looking at her "the demon attacks are get......" she couldn't finish her sentence because I got a fire message "I'm sorry Clary I have to go" I said walking past her leaving Clary behind "Izzy" I said walking to Izzy who was looking at one of the screens where there was a map of New York, there were only popping up more red dots. "Alec the attacks keep getting worse" Izzy said pointing at the screen "I know Luke is keeping an eye out of the werewolf attacks and send some of his pack members to go and have a look, I need everybody back here who is working on the werewolf case Luke has it covered now we need to keep those demons from slaughtering the hole city with the shadow hunters and down world with it" I said looking at Izzy "I will call the people who are working on the werewolf attacks back here and see what they can do but there are not many people left here" Izzy said looking worried "send them out but you need to stay here and keep an eye if anything changes I call Magnus and asked if he knows what kind of demons these are" I said walking away back to my office. When I walked into my office I saw Clary "Clary how can I help you" I asked her looking at her and walking to my desk "I'm gonna tell Jace everything" she then says "what no no no you can't tell him that will the destroy my parabatai bond with him" I said standing up and walking to her "I know but I can't live in this lie anymore this lie of us" she says walking closer to me "Clary, there is no us I am with Magnus and you are with Jace and there never was an us what happened was a mistake a big one" I said pushing her away "you can go now" I said walking to my desk "we can't keep this a secret" Clary says "I won't I am gonna tell him when this crap with the demon attacks are over I best you to go to Luke and ask if he had to find something" I said getting back into the paperwork Izzy gave me earlier with information about the attacks. When I looked at the files I grabbed my phone "Magnus hey you need to help me" I said when Magnus picked up the phone. "What is wrong Alexander" Magnus asked over the phone "I need you're help with a demon attack there are all over the city I have a file but no clue from what kind of demon this is but it is not a sham demon" I said looking at the files "I will be on my way" he said "Okay" is six when he was about to hang up "just be care full" I quick said blushing a little I had never felt this way before and seeing that vision of Magnus dead in my arms made me cry "don't worry Alexander I will be fine" he said hanging up. "When I put my phone down and read the file again waiting for Magnus.

new chapter what do you think?????