Chapter 15

Alec POV:

I looked up seeing a house when I looked at it I heard Magnus his voice giggling and laughing. I walked to the front door slowly opening it seeing 3 coats hanging on the side I saw four names in each hanger were the coats and jackets were on "Magnus", "Max", "Rachel" (A/N: I know the names suck but I couldn't think of anything else) there was one more name "Alec" I slowly let me fingers fall over the letter but there was a big cross over my name. I walked furder into the house on the right I saw a big kitchen with and kitchen island. When he walked further he saw a cozy living room with a big couch, two chairs a small table and a lot of toys. When I walked further I saw a round staircase.

(A/N: it looks like this only then not against the wall and more in an open space)

When I looked into the living room I saw Magnus laying on his back on the ground with two kids on top of him giggling and laughing. I leaned against a pillar next to me looking at Magnus. I saw a girl and a boy Rachel and......Max. When one of the two kids looked up they saw me standing there "Daddy" the girl (Rachel) said scared (A/N:  for the record MAx is 5 and Rachel is 4) Magnus looked in my direction quickly grabbing the kids and walking backward's "s...stay back" Magnus said holding his hands on both sides of his body pulling the kids backward's "Magnus it, it's me........Alec" I said walking to him, "I said stay back," Magnus said threatening me "Magnus," I said. I looked at the kids who looked at my hand, I looked down at my hand seeing blood and a knife in my hands I dropped the knife scared and the next thing I knew the two kids were screaming and Magnus was laying on the floor again only this time with a knife in his stomach. "Magnus!" I said walking over to him "stay back" the boy said before I could reach Magnus he stood in front of me. I looked in his eyes and saw Magnus his mark two beautiful cat eyes only his were more like green than golden yellow. "listened to me  I want to help your daddy" I said looking at the boy "you killed him" I heard someone say behind me it was Clary and Jace standing hand in hand "my beloved parabatai" Jace said looking at me in disgust "I trusted you and you just go around and fuck my girlfriend, your not my parabatai nor my brother" he said "Jace I didn......." "Alexander, Alexander, Alec wake up...."

Magnus POV:

I felt something moving around next to me when I looked next to me I saw Alec moving around wild next to me sweating and looking pale as hell with dry lips "Alexander, Alexander, Alec wake up...." I said now a little panicking. I grabbed his cheek slowly tapping on it trying to wake him up. "Alec wake up" al out of a sudden Alec jumped up looking around like he was afraid "Alexander," I said placing my hand on his arm. He was shocked by my touch "Hey jumpy it is just me" I said looking at Alec his sweating body and pale face "hey are you o......" without finishing my sentence he hugged me like he was relieved to see me "Hey what is wrong" I asked hugging him while I heard in snob in my neck "I'm just......Nevermind" he said letting go of me "Alec are you feeling alright" I asked him while holding his sweaty cheek and made him face me "yeah I am fine Magnus" he said trying to get out of bed but I stopped him "hey where do you think you're going"I said pulling him back "Magnus I need to get up, I need to get back to work" he said looking at me. I pushed his hair of his sweaty forehead "Alec you're sick" I said looking at him. "No I am fine Magnus," he said looking at me he gave me a peck on the lips and tried to get out of bed but I still hold him tight "Magnus..." he started but he could finish his sentence because I pressed my lips harshly against his. I got on his lap deepening the kiss "now i got your attention you're staying in bed I am gonna get a nurse" is aid quick getting of off his lap and out of bed "Magnus, I'm fine would you just drop it" Alec said a little angry "no I won't Alec something is wrong you are hot and not in that way" I said before he could make a sarcastic comment about what I said

I grabbed my shirt and Alec his sweat pants who were laying on the ground. "I am gonna get a nurse don't move," I said looking at Alec "Magnus for the last time I am....." before he could finish his sentence he got out of bed, rushed into the bathroom and kneeled by the toilet to vomit with a lot of couches and gagging "Alexander are you okay" i said knocking on the door "don't come in" Alec said but I didn't listen to him and opened the door seeing Alec sitting by the toilet and vomit again. I kneeled by him and rubbing over his back in circles. When he was done he fell down against the wall "can you grab a glass of water" Alec asked "of course" I said standing up and looking at the sink I saw a glass standing in the edge of the sink I quickly fill it with water and gave it to Alec "I am gonna talk to a nurse and call Caterina" I said "you get back in bed" I said Alec nodded weakly trying to get up but falling and getting caught by Magnus before hitting the ground "come here" I said grabbing Alec his neck and placed  my other arm under Alec his legs and lifted him up he let his head fall against my chest. I placed him on the bed and covering him with the sheets "you are coming back right" Alec asked me  "yeah i am  just gonna get a nurse and call Caterina I'll be back in a couple of minutes I said walking out.

Well that was this Chapter let me know what you think ???