Chapter 2.11

"Here is your sister," Makayla said freeing Izzy who ran over to Alec hugging him right before helping him up, Clary and Jace have already walked away out of the cemetery waiting for Alec and Izzy. When Izzy manages to help Alec up they walked out of the cemetery walking home with, Jace, Clary and the shadowhunter who was glamoured as Madzie.

As soon as the arrives at the Institute Alec walked straight to his room followed by Izzy. When Alec his bedroom door closed a lot more tears came running down Alec his cheeks, "I can't believe he is gone," Alex mumbled looking up at his little sister, Izzy rushed over to Alec giving him a right hug, "I know this is gonna sound cheesy but he is not gone, he is here," Izzy said placing her finger on Alec his forehead, "and here," Izzy said moving her finger to Alec his heart, "yeah but I will never get to hug him or kiss him...I never got to tell him how much he really meant to me how much I really loved him," Alec said with a soft voice having a hard time saying the words. "Alec it's okay to be sad, and if you really loved Magnus that much then he would have known that," Izzy said hugging her brother again, "I...I didn't know who to choose and Jace made that decision for me and now I lost someone," "Alec either way Makayla would have found a way to get to Magnus or to you, but I want you to know one thing, when Magnus and I where both locked up he said that it wouldn't matter to him if you would choose me because he knew how much you cared for him and he asked me that if he would survive to tell you that he loved you so incredibly much," Izzy said hugging her brother, "Alec are you..." Jace said walking into his room but getting stopped by Alec, "you did this," Alec said standing up, "what," Jace asked confused, "it was my choice and you took it from me... because of you he is dead," Alec said pointing at Jace his chest, "I did what I had to do," Jace said, "you KILLED him," Alec yelled, as tears came running down his cheeks, "Alec you should..." "no," Alec said pushing Izzy away as she fell on the bed, "you were the one who took the option Makayla may have pulled the trigger but you have the blood on your hands, his blood, Magnus his blood" Alec said as his blood was boiling and not only from anger from devastation. "Get out," Alec yelled, "I am not going anywhere until you talk you me you are still the one who came back from the dead," Jace said. Izzy looked at the whole thing until she saw Alec his hand on his seraph blade, "Jace look out," on that moment Alec grabbed the blade trying to stab Jace but he got out of the way, as the medic came walk into the room giving him an injection, "what are you doing," Jace asked as Alec's body weakened as the medic caught his body laying him on the bed, "his medications make him tired," "wait why is he so..." Izzy stammered looking at Alec who was paler the normal, "What is wrong with him," Jace asked "I am just here to give the medications," the medic said before walking out leaving Jace and Izzy confused.

"well enjoy your time because you will be sitting here for a long time," Makayla said letting her finger fall over a knife as she looked up at a weak...

Sorry for the short chapter but what about the medic and who is that Makayla is keeping hostage???